Reviews for Summer Woods: Taking Hogwarts by Slight Rainshower
nomoreseverusharryslash chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
"Emily Welliver" ? "Hi"? Didn't open it, deleted it immediately. Really, dear, try to be a teensy-weensy bit more clever next time, 'K?
MyStOrIeS chapter 5 . 7/24/2005
I don't remember what chapter it was, but I think it was you who said that Mary Sues always have muggle elctronics and stuff...I heard J.K Rowling didn't want video games to work because she thinks the point of all video games is to kill people for points.
MyStOrIeS chapter 13 . 7/24/2005
Over, you say? You're a crap writer anyway. GOSH! Okay, not really, otherwise I would've wasted a lot of time R&Ring. Very good. I like the ending. The sequel was really different than the first one, not as humorous. Whcih is good. Too much humor causes tumor. Um..yeah..
MyStOrIeS chapter 12 . 7/24/2005
McGonagall's my favor-ight
MyStOrIeS chapter 11 . 7/24/2005
I don't get it. Scynthya (that is my compromise) and Tiffany are fighting and Harry yells at them, and so Tiffany runs off, and Harry blames Scynthya...Yay! I love Harry when he yells. No more mild-mannered mannerisms...anyway. I could never go to Africa. It's at least ninety every day in the summer where I live, and that kills me enough. Africa is probably hotter. Lots hotter. Oh my gosh, they should get sunburned. You can't wear skimpy clothes unless you have pounds of SP 900 slatehred on. Not really. But them being sunburned would be funny. To me. And funny that Mcgonagall wears long sleeves and everyone else is half dressed. Ha ha. Look, my longest review yet.
MyStOrIeS chapter 10 . 7/24/2005
Hey! My penname is in sTrAnGe CaPiTaLiSaTiOn. Do I get a prize? Probably not, but I can ask.
MyStOrIeS chapter 2 . 7/24/2005
It's not short. And no one could bite my head off since I'm not technically legal for an account at fanfiction. It's not my fault I discoevred ff net...before I was thirteen. Anyway, I like yupperdoodles more than yepperoonies, or whatever. Then again, it's my word, so of course I like it. Anyway.
MyStOrIeS chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Oh...you think Araminta's stories are a joke? I'm not convinced. I think she meant them seriously in the beginning, but when people started thinking it was a joke, she went along with it. Anyway, I like the crazy old wanna-be dead lady in the morgue. It reminded me of a video game, where the exact same thing happens without the insane cackling. And the spell. It's a Star Wars game, so she uses the Force to live...yeah.
esca chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
You have left me wondering why on earth you are on my Author Alert. Cos I checked your User Page and it says you haven't written anything else. Have you possibly by chance written something else and then Deleted It?

Peace.

Elle

ans: the mods deleted my work and was very upset as i did nothing wrong, it was the harry potter parody and i kinda liked it but its gone now lol.
Swimmerkitti chapter 13 . 9/17/2004
This story was friggin hilarious, I'm so sad to see it end. But I'm sure you'll write more great stuff soon. The Nine of Hearts thing reminded me of Monty Python so I cracked up so much that my dad asked if I was okay. Great story!
Swimmerkitti chapter 12 . 8/21/2004
lmao. Your hilarity is amazing. I can't wait for more.
ichangedmyname chapter 11 . 8/13/2004
Another great story. I think im in love with chapter 7. Best songfic ever! Please hurry and write more. Will Summer, Alicia, whatever be cursed to kill everyone forever? I need to know.
Swimmerkitti chapter 11 . 7/13/2004
lmao, commom kitchen machine guns...priceless. I love it!
LJ Fan chapter 11 . 7/13/2004
YAY! Half-way through the fic, I blanked out. I could not figure out who Tiffany was, despite the fact I already read half a chapter about her. Also despite the fact that she's the star of the show. Mwahahaha. I knew something was up with Ron. I know my love from all others! Fear my knowledge of knowing people faking my beloved! Poor Harry. He almost had a long-lost twin sister...

...And a friend.

Oh well. Harry doesn't need friends.
Pickle pants chapter 10 . 7/4/2004
great job i really like it keep up the good work