Reviews for Slices of Life: Growing Up on a Saturday Afternoon
wintmint4 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This is so adorable. It's extremely sweet! I mean, I spent half of it sqee-ing and d'awh-ing. Haha Xander is her hero. This 'fic is perfect.
Also, I must agree with Xander; hugs are awesome. Haha
Anyway, great job! :)
xfbuffyfan13 chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
I like this...it's different and light-hearted. You got their mannerisms down...keep it up.
Eunoia chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Wow. I literally have tears in my eyes right now. That's never happened while reading a fic before. I think it was the fact that all this happened on Kingman's Bluff that sealed the deal for me. And Xander wanting to be Willow's hero-aw. On a totally unrelated note, I also adore your music vids.
AP Especially chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Aw.
gengen07 chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
I really really love your story! It's the best childhood story i've read. And the final sentence is so sweet: "It was decided. When Xander grew up, he would be Willow’s hero."

It brought tears in my eyes... truly! Keep Writing X/W fic like this one!
Teri chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
Wonderful ending, such a nice touch.
Keiko chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Loved it! It was really awesome and I could totally imagine a little Willow and Xander playing and talking together.
Jacob M. Bosch chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
Ah, man... jesus... I loved this.
Gisme chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
beyond adorable. this was one of the best willow and xander childhood stories ever! i loved it!
Andrewsee chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
This is the sweetest thing I've ever read. I can totally see a seven-year-old Xander thinking that.
I love that you set it on Kingman's Bluff - very nice.
Adorable.
The Red Cheese Is Wax chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
You are an excellent writer! I'm in love with this story as well as On Being Brave and Living!
hjea chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
Wow.
That was dead-on Willow and Xander, albeit about 15 years earlier. You really captured their dynamic and made me go 'aw' a lot.
"It was decided. When Xander grew up, he would be Willow's hero."
Perfect ending. Brilliant story.
satanslut chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
This was surprisingly sweet,touching,and insightful! It's not the sort of fic I usually read,but I'm very glad that I did! You did a fine job of illuminating the characters! This is a very good story!
Cesare chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
Hey Jet wolf,
I just read your story about the early relationship of Willow and Xander, i thought it was nice and thoughtfull ,refreshing to see someone that can grasp the unsaid friendship that these 2 characters share. Keep up the writing and hope to read something from you soon.
caio,