Reviews for A Rare Breed
xyz chapter 5 . 4/10
this story intrigued me to read it even though it is incomplete. now I have read it and it really is a pity you did not continue. It is a fun and engaging read. So even though it is incomplete: Thanks for sharing.
ILoveErik1870 chapter 5 . 4/7
Please write more soon it's a very good story!
Kagome Pureheart chapter 5 . 11/21/2013
Lol they both lead to the castle...eventually
Lol cracked up at that
goddessa39 chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
Really liking this. So the stepwitch wished and the Pops is paying for it too? Nice he took some learning.
Lyell chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
Please update! Or atleast tell us if you intend to continue in Labby fic-ing. Its been... 8 YEARS! OMG! I just realised its been 8 years! WOW!
denise chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
I've really enjoyed this so far. I wish that you would write some more.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
I am loving the story thus far and i hope that you update the story soon.
Librakitty675 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Please continue writing this story. I love the way that it is going and your story has inspired me to create some artwork of the labyrinth.
MorgauseNokami chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
Oooh, this needs more chapters. But I fear they won't come..?
melcon chapter 5 . 12/14/2010
This is a great story - I loved reading it!
writertron chapter 5 . 10/6/2010
oh, i really love this. your writing style is addictive and this as a brilliant spin on the sarah-gets-wished-away plot. could you be persuaded to continue it?
arynwy chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
This was a great beginning. I was very disappointed to see it stop here. If you ever decided to continue it, I would be more than willing to read it.
Rayen Autumn King chapter 5 . 8/18/2010
HA I KNEW IT! THEY BOTH GO TO THE CASTLE!

sorry... anyway. More?
Rayen Autumn King chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I agree with her choice.

Between a class I hate and dance with a goblin king, I'd take dancing with goblinking hand down!
kree chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
Your story is wonderful so far! I love how Jareth and Sarah interact and how he can't constantly help her now. I hope you have it finished somewhere - I'm going to go and explore your other works now because you're such a damn good writer.