Reviews for A Handful of Dust
katie janeway chapter 9 . 9/6/2006
I really hope you haven't forgotten this fic. It's really well done and it'd be nice to learn how it ends.
Pg-chan chapter 9 . 7/16/2006
CRAP. This last chapter is where things really start happening too, which makes the thought of it not continuing all the more frustrating! With it being over a year since you updated, I suppose the chances aren't good, but if you're wavering, know that at least one person would be looking forward to seeing this story! I like how you keep a gentle hand on the sedated, understated tone of the original in your writing. Sometimes it seems like there's too much expression, but everything is drawn out carefully, almost quietly, enought to suit. I appreciate the canonical level of it. I saw WHR all in one go, rented from a Blockbuster, and I was happy for having seen it, but it was really quite foreign in its approach, even (perhaps especially) for an anime. There's a bit more flavor of Tokyo here, but still a stroke of the meandering quiet theatre of Italian art films. I'd love to see how you approach the action of where this is headed, and what solutions you offer to the circumstances. If you're still working on this, good luck with it! Either way, I liked it~
gabrielle myka chapter 9 . 2/25/2006
wow great fic.! i'm sad to see you wont be continuing this story? well in any case nice, very nice...the build up was gettin good!
inuwitch chapter 9 . 12/13/2005
OMG r u effin joking me? ur chapters didnt fweekin suck omg! this story is so gud i cant even fwekin handle it! omg i love it write more pwease!

!_'
Alyson Metallium chapter 9 . 2/1/2005
Real life sucks up time, doesn't it? *is a recent enroller in grad school*

*cough* ANyway, I love the changes in Amon's demeaner, especially all the small touches that he's started to display towards Robin. I LOVE stuff like that. And I"m glad you're taking their relationship slowly, makes the whole story that much more nummy.

And now that I have dazzeled you with my midnight ravings, I shall boogie off and look forward to your next chapter. Good luck with college!
WiccanMethuselah chapter 9 . 1/30/2005
I love this story ... I am now officially hooked and will be looking for updates - regularly (ahem, not to put any pressure on the author, tho!)! I can't wait to see where the Amon/Robin relationship is headed .. I'm a sucker for fluff ... and it should be interesting to see how the rest of the "team" handles pseudo-hunting Robin.
Seashah chapter 9 . 1/29/2005
I would have reviewed sooner...but I had to re-read the entire fic before I could read this chapter, I haven't read it in so long. But now on to the actual above mentioned review.

I loved it! Subtle, but always having a huge impact. Expecially the last scene. Your romantic scenes are always light, brief and yet they hit every heart string I have in just a few lines. It's amazing. I hope we'll all have a new chapter in less time than it took to get this one. It was worth the wait though.
FyodorD chapter 9 . 1/29/2005
Wow! This is terrific writing. You have stayed very true to the characters and your dialogue is fantastic. I like the way you are subtly and slowly developing the relationship between AxR. Very natural and believable. Can't wait to read your next chapter.
CatWolf Witch Kyobi chapter 9 . 1/27/2005
I didn't know you posted here. Yay this was my first witch hunter robin fanfic(well first fanfic of anything) I was looking at different websites and there it was at usuyami no sekai I used to refuse to read fanfic,but I gave in and this one happened to be it I like the previous chapters, they weren't crappy I loves Chrono crusade and enjoy full metal alchemist too I'm glad you're doing their romance slow I've gotten used to OOCness but sometimes people tend to go over board. I'll be quiet now bye bye good chapter 'specially the end
tankbbg chapter 9 . 1/27/2005
Ooh! I loved the update! So...AWESOME!
Prospero53223 chapter 9 . 1/27/2005
the old saying is true patients comes to those who wait. Great chapter keep up the good work.
Celtic Rune chapter 9 . 1/27/2005
Oh, slow is good! I hate it when people are magically in love and together and all that charming stuff out of nowhere! Slower is more human.

Very, very nice.
My Name is Yet to be Found chapter 9 . 1/27/2005
Hey no worries about the 'slow' romantic progress! I love the pace that you're going in right now! And wow, the plot was become so complex and everything is becoming so intricately complicated. Lots of creativeity in this story, it's so imaginative. I LOVE it!

Hope you have time to write again soon!
My Name is Yet to be Found chapter 8 . 1/27/2005
Even for a filler this was a good chapter! Well, Amon and Robin's new home has been established. Now I'm curious to see what the plan is...