Reviews for Mega Man 4: The Doctor's Defiance
Burc'ya Ordo chapter 17 . 3/5/2010
Another masterful work, Magus. Brings back good memories from my Nintendo days. Classically trained FTW!

Oh, I finally noticed the Eddings' quotes. A very nice touch!

Looking forward to more!
Charles McCoy chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I must say this. Even though Wily was insane and a lying bastard, there is one thing that he was without a doubt right about, and something that Mega doesn't seem to get.

There would always be more Robot Rebellions. Even if Wily was killed, or placed in jail for the rest of his life, all it would take would be one person thirsting for power, and it would all start again.

Even after he is gone, they continue in the forms of the Maverick, Elf, 2nd Maverick, and the Bio-metal Wars (my name for the ZX periods conflict).

Anywho, on to the story!
Looneygamemaster chapter 18 . 9/20/2009
This is another wonderful story.

I really don't know how else to phrase it-your talents in novelizations is too great to put into words.

So I'll just go on to the things I liked. There's the way you wrote Rock; ready to have a happy, normal life, but still haunted by what he's done, leading to an angry despair when he's pulled back into fighting. There's Dr. Cossack, who has all of one line in the game, and who you made into a realistic, tragic character: a man who causes havoc and strife because it's the only way to save his beloved daughter. And there's the Robot Masters. Though only one is aware of what the Rebellion's truly for, they have a fantastic moral ambiguity, truly loyal to Dr. Cossack but not really longing for this madness (especially Bright Man, I loved how you wrote him).

And I LOVED the fight with Wily. More than the games, you've created a twisted, terrifying villain-a monster who doesn't care what misery he causes, or what lives (both human and robot) he ruins, as long as he continues his fight with Mega Man.

Wonderful story. Keep writing, please!
McKnight chapter 6 . 6/3/2008
Mega Man never found the girl in the dungeon? What was the point of bringing her up, then?
Dr Facer chapter 18 . 5/12/2008
Congratulations, this was a fantastic read; you did an explendid work, I'm glad someone so talented wrote this novelization. The epilogue is emotional and very touching, not surprising since Erico is very good at that, I enjoyed it a lot.
Silver Warrior chapter 18 . 1/16/2008
You.. are just plain GOOD at writing these stories. A real awesome piece, and it was even better that I didn't have the spoilers of having played the game! I was able to be drawn in much better than with 3. Cossack's Robot Masters were interesting, especially Bright Man and Pharoah Man. I get the feeling Pharoah Man was just a step below being an Advanced Robot Master.

All in all, a great story. See you next game!
jfr07 chapter 18 . 5/8/2007
And another good one. Your writing skills are really super.

I love how you make use of underdeveloped Charakters (Roll!).

I love all those little details you add, that make the entire story much more believable (Cossack venting his rage on Wily,

my favourite scene of the entire story).
RedKatana chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
Fantactic once again! *Gives you a aplause* Bravo!
Jessi Tsuki chapter 18 . 4/7/2006
) Another great MM novelization, I think I've read all your MM novels now, so I'll await your next.
Agent 113 chapter 18 . 12/28/2005
You ve struck Gold Again and MM4 was one of my favorite Megaman Games

You handled it well but really no surprise

Now Im off to read Blood among Brothers
Kiro14 chapter 14 . 11/1/2005
Oh wow the fury of a russian...Well I find it funny that Cossack can relaease his fury like that, like a primate like in the fifth rebellion story of yours...
113 chapter 11 . 9/17/2005
MM4 one of the best games of all time

Check out my story for more info on Pharoah Man.
Celtic Guardian 7 chapter 18 . 9/24/2004
Alright, it's complete! That was excellent as always, and I cannot wait for your next one!
blazer6 chapter 18 . 9/19/2004
yes anotehr great story done by you. I love how you give everyone of the robot masters their own personalities. I cant wait till you do the next megaman game is a fanfic but as for breath of fire i eagerly await that as well.
Red Chaos Mage chapter 18 . 9/17/2004
Another masterful conclusion, old friend. I look forward to your next great work.

I only hope the Breath of Fire fic is from either the 1st or 2nd one... I haven't had the pleasure of playing any further up the official storyline... In any case, you can be sure that I'll be as faithful a reader as ever.

Until next time, Lord Magus!

~RED~