Reviews for Superheroes and Demons
incarnationofvictory chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
that was good but hiei uses not reiki(spirit energy) but youki(demon energy) gust 2 say and also that the most hiei should say he never talks much
incarnationofvictory chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
that was soo funny! "vertically-challenged" oh god! if hiei heard that he'd kill u u know that right?
ruvory77 chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
please update soon. i 1 to keep reading n its not bad.
reader chapter 5 . 7/9/2006
as I said before, a B class demon would have been in the Dark Tournament (A and S classes were not allowed to get there, hence no one there was A or S). A B class would no be a spectator.
reader chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
Just me going through...I noticed you made a mention of a B class demon (being the ones that they have fought so far). If you recall, Gouki was more like a D-class demon. Toguro and those of the Dark Tournament were B-class (which is very powerful, especially to people with the powers of the Teen Titans). Just something to think about if you were to revise this.
MrsLovettsPies chapter 4 . 1/17/2006
I love this story! Oh, and by the way I don't mind the yaoi pairing. Hiei and kurama do make a great couple ;). *Runs off and adds Hiei & Kurama plushies to plushie collection.*
Griffen-gal chapter 10 . 1/1/2006
Nicely put, lol. Bacon...lol. Love chappie!
Griffen-gal chapter 9 . 1/1/2006
OMFG! That's hilarious! Lol, I couldn't breathe for a few moments after I read it. Neways, great chappie. I love this one the most though, lol.
Griffen-gal chapter 8 . 1/1/2006
Aw, as much as I don't really like Hiei and Kurama couples, you really did a great job, and made it more accepting to the people who don't normally like shounen ai. I think it's turning out great. Oh, Kurama's jelous...? Interesting...lol
Griffen-gal chapter 7 . 1/1/2006
Lol, nice chapter. Very well written. YAY! We get to see Youko-chan soon! He ish SO kawaii! I just wanna hug him. Lol.
Griffen-gal chapter 2 . 1/1/2006
Very well written chapter, don't you think it's funny how Hiei always says sweet snow, which if you really think about it, it could possibly be a drug. Lol, Sapph and I discussed that one time.
Griffen-gal chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
I really like the direction in which this story seems to be heading in. This first chapter came out very good, and I think it's good for some one to be stepping off in the oposite direcion that most YYH stories go. There are only 3 stories of this type so far, and I believe that you're doing great. Keep up the great chapters.
Hedi Dracona chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Very good story so far. Just two inaccuracies that I could find: "reiki" is Spirit energy. "Reikai" is Spirit World. Also, Kurama's Japanese voice actor is female, so he could be mistaken for a girl even after he spoke.
raindropsRteardrops chapter 11 . 4/25/2005
i just read your story and i say, i find it rather hilarious. i looked at the date it was last updated and well... i hope you do update it soon!
Tigerlilly1234 chapter 11 . 4/23/2005
Okay my mistake I thought this was going to be a hiei rasven but it's still good I just like raven to much, it's going to be interesting to see the final battle toodles for now update soon