Reviews for Dane
Claudia22 chapter 2 . 9/9/2004
I GOT IT! I GOT IT! One of your reviews put me in the right direction... I bet you're going to give Luna THAT important part...she will be perfect for it!
Mariagoner chapter 2 . 6/20/2004
The plot certainly is shaping up nicely. And a Snape tantrum is certainly something to look forward to...
Nanners0474 chapter 2 . 5/2/2004
Woohoo...another chapter!
Ok, what is it that everyone else knows that I don't? Hm? Oh well, it doesn't matter I'd rather be in suspense anyway.
I loved Ron. Poor Ron with the sniffles. I just wanted to hug him. I LOVE RON! Who doesn't love Ron?...Ok, so some people don't love Ron but I'm betting those people didn't get enough hugs as a kid lol.
Anyhoo, I'm loving this. Keep going! MORE! MORE! MORE!
Patiently waiting (yeah right),
Nanners0474
kateydidnt chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
hmm, hamlet!
"Thou art a fishmonger!"
The Breeze chapter 2 . 4/14/2004
Oh, crap.
I read your review responses, and it looks like you're gearing up to write an epic.
This, of course, means I'm going to have to check constantly for updates and generally go nuts wondering what is going to happen.
I noticed that Michelle31a had reviewed this - looks like the Queen of All Things Luna already has or will be soon rallying all the Luna-lovers out there to check out your latest. Let that be a warning to you: you do Luna so well we feel it would be a sin if our favorite Ravenclaw doesn't have a role to play in this fic. I think I speak for lots of people when I say I hope you include her in this.
Sheesh. An AngryGhost!Dumbledore fic. That's gotta win some points for originality or something.
-Steve
Perla chapter 2 . 3/30/2004
Hello! I came here via link on the L&l lj community. Bronwen Stx told me there was an update :)
'Dane' it's so intriguing. This is very nice indeed. I like your characterizations, the interaction between Susan and Zacharias kind of reminds me of a couple of friends. Ron is really good *loves Sick!Ron*
Great flow and excellent cliff-hanger on the first chapter.
Just one thing: in my book it's spelled 'Zacharias' not 'Zaccharius' is it my mistake or do you have a different edition?
michelle-31a chapter 2 . 3/30/2004
LoL! All is forgiven, now that you've returned to the HPverse! :)
But, arrgh! Anticipation! Cruel anticipation! If the first chapter (act?) was a nasty teaser about what was to come, this one only further frays the nerves...what in Merlin's beard is going on?
I find myself wishing I'd watched the bloody Hamlet plays - I wouldn't be so intrigued by what's taking place...but then I suppose that's a good thing, isn't it?
Strangely enough, I think my favourite part in this act was when Ron made those insinuations about Hermione's badgering! :) It gave me something I could easily identify with in the midst of that dark tapestry of mystery that you've laid down...
Now you've got me wondering what on Earth happened to McGonagall! as she was deputy Headmistress, she must be out of the picture too...okay, I need act 3 like, now!
Briana Rose chapter 2 . 3/28/2004
Good old Ron, he's so cool. Hope to see more, I wait with bated breath (what does that mean, anyway, that I've got fish in my mouth?)
Anyway, please update, because I like to see that Zacharias dude, he was such a jerk in the books that it's good to see more of him
Bri
Briana Marie chapter 2 . 3/28/2004
Yay! My review guilted you! I am the queen of the guilt trip. *clears throat* Anyway, another excellent chapter. I am curious to see who compares to who, and so far I like your choices. Especially Ron as . . . you know. And Dumbledore and Snape, the obvious choices. I obviously know who Harry will be, and I'm curious with Hermione, because I just don't see her as the female lead of this other work. She's . . . Hermione, I just can't see it working. But I trust in you to make it work if that is your choice. Anywho, I hope you have more time to update this now and can't wait to see how you make it all unfold.
Briana Marie chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
Oh my! My favorite modern book meets my favorite classic play! Have I died and gone to heaven? No, no I haven't. Because this is 2 months old and there is only one chapter! Oh please, please, please continue. You capture the art of that playwrite (I'm trying very hard not to post spoilers as you asked) and use the characters of our lovely JKR. Please, please, please update this. You deserve more reviews than six, and if you continue to update people will read and love. Update!
Nanners0474 chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
I thought I had reviewed this fic but I don't see it so...
OK, that was awesome (as you always are) but...I'M DYING TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON! Don't leave me hanging...write more! I need more! Pretty please with sugar on top!
Impatiently waiting,
Nanners
Messenger Bag chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
I don't know what people are getting at so quickly. [Raises hand]I guess I'll be your one suprised reader by the end of this fiction. Which, by the way, is very good.
Linda chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Well, this definately got my attention. Dumbledore's ghost? How did that happen of all things? If anything, I would have expected Dumbledore to have a satisfying death.
You definately need to continue this, just don't take too long. I don't think my fingernails will last that long.
Linda
Arianna Cross chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
Hehe, I like it already. With such a nice cliffie and an interesting idea. But I wonder why would Dumbledore be a ghost and be mad. I'm assuming it has something to do with someone summoning him or something. I wonder who the new Headmaster is...that or I'm not seeing right. Like michelle, so much mystery and really really wicked. Hope to see more!
totallystellar chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
I'm first reviewer? YAY! *does happy first reviewer dance*

This is great, it's a really wonderful beginning, and this is SUCH cliffie! Dumbledore's ghost, huh? Snape headmaster? And of course my most favorite character, Harry! From the summary and what I've read from this I can tell it's amazingly original and a really worth-it read that I will definately keep track of!

I like seeing the Hufflepuffs... For some reason I liked Zacharias in the 5th book because he was so bold and outright and said just what was on his mind. Then again, Harry (my favorite character!) was that way too, I guess. HURRAH FOR THE FIFTH BOOK!

Okay, I'm rambling or whatever, lemme go, but write more and I will read! I don't mind it being R rated, just please no sex scenes. *gag*

Update!