Reviews for Four Funerals and a Wedding
kapilyadav97 chapter 1 . 6/18
Fuck DC. Don't know what true fucking love is. Both have had so many dalliances. But under the effect of the Black Lantern ring. Whose memory brings her out?
The greatest love that never was...
Tigress2929 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Cliffhanger! Noooo! You should finish it, although in the beginning it was a bit confusing on who was speaking but then I got the hang of it. Sort of. It would be great if you did continue. Good story :)
Skillgannon The Damned chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Going through the old fanfiction in the archives I came across this gem .. the angst .. ah the angst .. well done and thank you for this
nacho libre chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
i fell 4 bruce
WonderCat chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Outstanding story. Very well written. The end was interesting, as was the entire story.
Artemis1088 chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Poor Bruce. . .
inugurl17 chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
I think it was very well wriiten. It really is a good story.
markmark261 chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Interesting, and really well-written.
The first time I read it I spent all my time trying to work out who was saying what (I mistakenly thought Jor-El was the father being referred to - which presumably was what you intended - and also, for one horrible moment, I thought Superman and Batman were going to get married).
Once I'd got to the end everything fell into place (including the J'onn's machine reference which I didn't get at first), although I wasn't sure whether the ENDWORD was Diana's words, her thoughts, or an author's note.
Meljean Brook chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
LOL! "Yeah, well, whatever"?
To the little loves who get away...damn them. :)
Great writing, as always.
Caliente chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
I'm not sure I fully understand (I rarely do) but awesome story mate. :P It's very deep. Probly why I don't understand. Anyway, great job. Adios.
~Caliente~