Reviews for Land of the blind
Snowy Ptarmigan chapter 2 . 11/15/2006
Nice story it sounds interesting. I find a hint of puppyshipping in it though. But it's still good.

SxS forever!
TheAnimeGeek chapter 2 . 2/5/2006
Very kawaii
Landi McClellan chapter 2 . 11/11/2005
That was definitely a Seto/Shizuka. Good job.
beriath chapter 2 . 6/19/2005
hm... got many questions about this fic... but anyway, it was a sweet story :)
Sakura chapter 2 . 5/8/2004
So..what pairing is it? SetoxShizuka or SetoxJoey?
Jessikur chapter 2 . 3/27/2004
kawaii!
Hush Puppie chapter 2 . 2/5/2004
Hm... I tried REALLY hard to pick up on the SetoxJounoichi, especially since I love that pairing, but...
I honestly couldn't see it.
But that's okay! Because I like SetoxShizuka too! And this was cute Or maybe that's the wrong word? But I like it _ Very much.
DarkShadowFlame chapter 2 . 1/26/2004
::pondering:: I liked it... it was different, that's for sure. But... all the same, I liked it. _ I read this on someone's bio, but forget who: "If Jou can't have Seto, Shizuka should". Or perhaps it was vice versa. . Either way, I found it kind of funny, and sort-of-in-a-funny-way applicable to this fic... _ This was cool. I think your writing really was the icing on the cake, so to speak. _
DSF
Kiawna chapter 2 . 1/26/2004
Nope, it's not just you. *grins widely* I don't mind! *raises a Seto/Jou Forever flag* It was great, as usual. You are an awesome writer! *must go and finish chapter 8 of her story before things are thrown at me*
radiany chapter 2 . 1/26/2004
*laughs* A little bit,yes _ *claps*
Not bad. Shizuka's independency really shined in the last bit [coughfinallycough], which is a nice pointer. I'm a bit tired [more like exhausted] at the moment so I'm not sure if I can think straight, but...
Mah. *thinks* Kaiba-kun is, in general terms, less of the heartless bastard he usually is, while Shizuka-san is more open-minded. Your flashbacks are a little odd, or perhaps I'm just not comprehending how they linked to the present situation. You MIGHT what to work on that, seeing how a writer needs to get her points out to her audience, yes? Other than that, I think everything's gone along smoothly. *thumbs up*
Don't worry I like it [as much as I could like a Silentshipping fic]. SetoJou DOES seem to be a possibility though XD Hm...*nods* If you want to focus it mainly on the SetoShizuka interaction though, you'll have to stop having them exchange Jounouchi-kun memories _;
But good job anyway _ Oh, and don't type out my whole username [it's a horrid process, ne XD;] if you don't feel like it. 'Raichan' or 'Radi' is good enough for me anyhow _
-Raichan.
Flower Petals chapter 2 . 1/22/2004
Ug, you better not make it Joey/Seto! Stick with Seto/Serenity, girl!
Erm, sorry. . .-
Another great chapter from one of my favorite writers! Update soon!
Silvie-chan chapter 2 . 1/22/2004
Ah... This is... Interesting. A lot more so then most Seto/Shizuka fics I've seen lying around. :) My dearling Shimmie-chan'll like this a good deal, methinks. M... I love how you've set it up so far. It's got a slight dreamy-ness that's very nice to read through, and I like it. I hope to see more from you; this is an interesting story. One question: how far from the regular YGO universe is it? Are there still Millennium Items and such? Will any other characters besides Seto, Jou, and Shizuka be making an appearance? Well, I guess I'll just have to wait, ne? I hope there's a fast update. I like this story quite a lot, yesyes.

Silvie
vendred13 chapter 2 . 1/22/2004
it is really good, and maybe kaiba is a little out of caracter but there's no much difference, and it dint make this story less beautiful
vendred13 chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
it is really good, i like your writting, your description but i wonder why would kaiba come to visit her, and before duelist kingdom(even us readers only learn about her there)
Angelfirey chapter 2 . 1/22/2004
Seeing as this is one of the few good at least slightly S/S fics out there, I'm gonna refuse to see any S/J in it and have to tell you it's just you. LOL I hope that didn't come out bratty, 'cuz this really was a cute story and I really liked it alot. Anyways, keep up the great work!