Reviews for The World Is Not Enough: The Kanto Journeys
xoxo Juniebug chapter 12 . 4/5/2006
Me again!

I've just read the ENTIRE story again (2 hours!) and omg it's so awesome and inspiring :3 But it's been what, a YEAR? since you last updated...I suppose it's because of your lack of reviewers. Nevertheless, I still love this story, it's on my faves list XD I hope you reawaken from the dead and continue on with it!

(oh, and I said I'd start a Pokemon story of my own because of you - and I have xD Prologue up!)
the story lover chapter 12 . 4/28/2005
wright more on your story the kanto journeys

this is the first story i accually wrote a review for

so dont be one of the lousers who leaves there story unfinished

!
Lunar Sphinx chapter 10 . 10/31/2004
That is so cool. My Dratini's name is Tempest! Glad that you updated! Crazy chappie, evil Ivan...

Cheers!

sniperkitten313 chapter 10 . 10/31/2004
this is fun! I love it and am stalking it now.
xoxo Juniebug chapter 9 . 7/6/2004
Heya! I haven't revied for a while - This is Chibi Zumi with a new name n_n Apologies to you for not reviewing for so long .
Lunar Sphinx chapter 9 . 3/10/2004
Diglett... Hehehe. I love this story!
Jax Malcolm chapter 9 . 3/10/2004
EEp! Sorry I haven't reviewed in awhile; I've been busy... _;
Anywho, on chapter seven: Well, congrats to Kantaris for snagging a Staryu AND a Cascade Badge. I quite liked the battle between her and Misty. Rather suspenseful and descriptive, in my opinion. And, o' course, Staryu seems to be a decent Pokémon... _
Chapter eight review: At this point, I've had myself tied to my chair in an attempt to keep myself from putting on an embarrassingly fangirlish display at the mere mention of Bill. Hold on a sec... *makes her bonds tighter* Okie dokie!
Anywho, yet another good chapter, in my opinion. Kate is so perky it's amusing, and the end of the Diglett scene was indeed entertaining. Somehow, I got the strange image of Kantaris throwing a temper tantrum during that, which made it seem even better. _
Can't wait for the next chapter. D
Lunar Sphinx chapter 8 . 2/15/2004
That was a good chapter. (Kantaris was scary!)
Lunar Sphinx chapter 6 . 2/4/2004
Boy, I'm ignorant sometimes. I was answering my emails backwards so I read Chapter 7 before Chapter 6. I didn't notice. OOpsy.
Oh well!
Melikes!
Lunar Sphinx chapter 7 . 2/4/2004
Just dropping in. Bye-bye Tyson. (For now?)
Jax Malcolm chapter 7 . 2/4/2004
M. First off, I'd like to compliment you on a job well done with getting the Gym battle done. I quite liked that chapter for several reasons, including the fact that it seemed a bit different than most other Gym battles authors have tried to come up with (and for the fact that I liked the way Brock was characterized). _
As for chapter seven, I cracked a smile when Kantaris attempted to "capture" that Clefable. Indeed to Tyson. She IS a scream sometimes. _
Other than that, I'm just wondering what the secret plan Team Rocket has happens to be. Of course, you're not going to tell anyone until that happens, so I'll be waiting for the last chapter to find out for myself, like a good little reader should. _-
Jax Malcolm chapter 5 . 2/3/2004
Aww, don't sell yourself short. Even short "crappy" chapters with important details (and yes, more Pokémon on the team is definitely important) lead to a bigger, much more exciting picture later. And if anyone can't handle that, then they can eat a newb's fic. D
Anywho, this wasn't as bad as you seemed to make it. I've seen worse, really. And I found the smaller details interesting. You've managed to keep the thief in her, rather than making her go off character, which some writers DO have a tendancy to do now and then.
...And I'd make an analogy between the Pokémon Defense League and certain political groups (especially when you mentioned that the PDL was a group of bullies and hypocrites), but I'd get something thrown at me later, so I'll hold my tongue. For now, at least. _;
Can't wait to see the adventures of Kantaris and Tyson. (Stories with two main protagonists - no more, no less - always seem to be much more fun to write, in my opinion.) Keep up the good work! _
Lunar Sphinx chapter 5 . 2/1/2004
Oh, cheerio! If it makes you feel better, I couldn't remember what I wrote for you to temporarily ignore. Hehehe... Anyway, I liked this chapter; something going to happen with Tyson? ;)
Cheerio! (Keep going!)
Jax Malcolm chapter 4 . 1/20/2004
In response to YOUR response: Indeed, "Samara" is a lovely name. I'd use that name too, but the Samara from The Ring was seriously creepy... until, of course, she's caught falling out of TVs or something. XD
Anywho, this was quite a chapter. Thank god Kantaris beat the crap out of Ivan; he definitely got on my nerves. (All the more reason to compliment you on your skill at characterization! D)
Can't wait for the next chapter! _
Lunar Sphinx chapter 3 . 1/19/2004
Interesting plot so far. I respect your dedication. (You're right; it is aggravating when one is in the middle of a decent fic and the author decides to call it quits).
Cheers, Sphinx