Reviews for Celtic Legend

Jelly Babes 101 chapter 18 . 1/8/2010
hahaha

great ending!
bookworm2009 chapter 18 . 6/24/2008
i liked it...it was very good...have you already made the sequel?
lecherzstrumpet chapter 18 . 4/30/2005
hi, my name is sam, i havnt read this story yet, but it looks good! i put it on my bookmarks list, i check to make sure the stories are finished sometimes and i noticed that you said that you were gonna write a sequal! please send me an email when you start posting chapters, please, pretty please with sugar on top! well my email adress is sammawamma

thanx

sam
Witchyliz chapter 18 . 7/29/2004
this was a wonderful story, yes please have a sequal
Lady of Masbolle chapter 12 . 4/13/2004
who cares if its short? it rox!
Lady of Masbolle chapter 5 . 4/13/2004
soory i dint review the last chappie, fanfiction was encountering heavy traffic:(! but anywayz, i think ytthese last two chapters were really good! wat happend to Kerry? she went all mean! i seriously luv ur fic!
Lady of Masbolle chapter 2 . 4/13/2004
awesum, theres other peeps from belwicket! Ok so hunters playing the part of a protective older brother. doesnt he understand his muirn betha dan was the exact same age as Alwyn when he met her? you're the best!
Lady of Masbolle chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
this sounds like its gonna b awesum
Winter-Raven43 chapter 18 . 1/30/2004
That was really good! It had such a good ending!
There is going to be a sequel? Good!
Well done! Great story!
~~Winter Raven~~
Lalenna chapter 18 . 1/30/2004
no you cant finish it now! sniffsniff pls do the sequel id be well gutted if you dont. well donr really good def one of my fave fics :)
dolphingurl1 chapter 18 . 1/29/2004
yes we get the point... here is my review... great piece of work... can't wait to read the sequel...
candice
Wake-Robin chapter 18 . 1/29/2004
OMG that was a wonderful story. I enjoyed reading it and I'm going to read the sequel right after I finish this review. Great job!
Winter-Raven43 chapter 17 . 1/29/2004
Noo! it's too good to stop the story!
Can you write a sequel? Your a briliant writer and bring out some of the highlights from Sweep/Wicca.
Well done on the chapters, they were great!
~~Winter Raven~~
Lalenna chapter 17 . 1/29/2004
okay just noiced this chap lol nice will morgan and hunter tell them that they were the ones to take everyones power on justkeep quite lol. i dont want this to end!im glad your thinking of a sequel update soon!