Reviews for Harry Potter: Big Brother Pain in the Arse
Kysha chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I loved ron in this one.
The Queen of Procrastination chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Loved it.
Hermione-Jean-Granger Forever chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Wonderful, just great. Although, I believe it would be humorous if Ron got jealous. Have you even thought of creating another chapter? Also, if you would like, read my story 'Harry Potter and the Friendship Test'. It is great, in my opinion.
- Hermione
Neeecole66 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Awwwwwww poor Ron, I would get annoyed at having to hang around people that are dating!
happylady chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Great oneshot

Until next time

Gloria
Implied.Awesome chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
noticed this was your only HP story and it made me truly sad. It's seriously my favorite HHr story because it has the three things I love

1. Harry being a prick to protect Hermione.

2. No Ron/Hermione and

3. Hot lime-age!

so yeah, this is my serious request for MORE!
Whedonite247 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Haha, I loved this! I've never been able to put into words why I'm a Harry/Hermione shipper, but now I get it! I loved Rons reaction and help too. Just a couple things:

1. your sn is luvsbitca (which I adore btw, Im a HUGE buffy fan) but in this story you say its by moonbeam. WHos who?

2. the whole 'yes im in love with you thing' could be dragged out more. I'm not sure if he'd just come right out and say it, plus theres potential for a major fight here.

3. does ron have a crush on hermione? that wasnt to clear.

Otherwise, cudos!
Readerforlife chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
loved it! :]
xocrazililkelox chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
aww cute story. please continue writting
firefawn chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
This was...wow...this one-shot was simply hysterical and fantastic! The sense of humor that you leant this story was amazing, and I'm shocked that this is not labeled as a humor! I loved the little notes that Ron left, with his usual witty sarcasm, and I adored the opening lines! At first as a reader I had to wonder, 'why on earth is he talking about that so evilly and why!' But then it was fantastically explained! :) You have a knack for interweaving subtle humor into your work and I'm definitely going to be checking to see if you have any other stories on the site. Great work because the whole concept of this story was simply hilarious!
HarryLovesHermione86 chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
aw! that is so sweet! i wonder if Ron liked her but it didnt seem that way...'About bloody time. By the way great show.' thats funny!
DDwelling chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
ending kinda sad for ron, but h/hr is REALLY good...they look so cute together, but then again, im all for h/g too!
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
how sweet!
HarryNDracosDarlin chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
I LOVE THIS STORY! Ron was like... the best friend EVER! It was so sweet! I love it! This was a great story, it was sweet, and very... well, i can't descirbe it, but i loved it. Please keep writing stories like this!
follow-ur-dreams chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Wicked story it was really cool! Excellent job! Harry and Hermione rule!lol luv the story!
-Corinna