Reviews for Stuck

promise...
Peppercorn chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
ek.. so cute haha XD
alBhedgirl chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
wow! cute, its really awesome. i'm looking forward to reading another one of ur fanfics
Scarlet Amaranth chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
My fave ToFuu fanfic so far. _ I lurve it.
yanagi-chyan chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
wah! SO CUTE! loVE YOUR FIC! Do a sequel plz, plz! I smiled the whole time i read your fic! Fuuko was so like her and that's exactly how Mi-chan would react if (ever) he has feelings for Fuuko! 5 stars!
Touga chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
Another awesome ToFuu fic! The story was excellent. I read this one before Purple Infatuation. And I say this one's better. Keep up the great work! Please write more ToFuu fics if your interest in FoR comes back.
lime chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
wow, that was sweet! hoping to see more of your works soon! :)
G-Cleft chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
This is so... goose-bumps inspiring. I mean, in a good way of course. This is undoubtedly one of the best To-fuu one-shots I've ever read. Clearly, you have mastered the skill of writing them (the one-shots). I also liked Purple Infatuation, but in my opinion this is better. It's so cute. As usual, dear, your fics made my day. I hope you write more, more, more. GO CREATIVE JUICES... FLOW INTO da*mouse' VEINS!
akina nakamori chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
aw...that was so cute! I loved it! I hope to read a lot more of your stories! mwah! Ja ne!
Kaze Yurei chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
aww that's just, AAH so cute:) well done :) i like very much
khay chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
two thumbs up. )
hey, am flattered to read that i motivate you. nice to know that i have that effect on you. mostly, i just irritate people. that or frustrate it.
a nicely done tofuu. love the way you did mikagami's personality. you got it down pat.
keep it up and hope to read more toffus from you.
ja (i always wanted to say that)!
gazebo chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
This is a GREAT piece of ToFuu fluff! Please do not think otherwise! I love the personality of Mikagami in here, it is just so him. Original or not, I love it all the same. Continue writing, onegai!
xabie chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
well, it probably wasn't your best work Da*mouse-san, but it still was a reasonably good piece of Tofu. Though I must agree with you that it is quite similar to purple infatuation. However, it still has it's good points. For example, I loved the way Mi-chan just up and kissed her. That was completely swoon worthy *drolz* and also how Fuuko left him in a state of such messyness.
Of course there are some points in the story where the flow seemed a bit forced, especially the parts where the original photo was intergrated with your words.
On the whole though, I must comment on your excellent characterisation of both Mi-chan and Fuuko. I don't know how you do it, I just can't seem to pull it off like you do... so in that case, I really must urge you to continue writing Tofus... if only for my sake. _
kouri chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
Wow, that's some really great insight that you have there on Mi-chan's personality This is one of the best FoR To/Fuu fics that I've ever read and I enjoyed it immensely ) Thumbs up to you, and hope you write more To/Fuu stuff!