Reviews for Hell and High Water
anlmoon chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
interesting, hopefully tris appears soon, also the bold underlline is distracting , but please continue
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
come on! it's been over two weeks! write something! I want to know how everything ends up!1
lacking a better name chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
sounds great. but seeing as u havent updated in about 4 years i dont think ul be updating anytime soon. but i hope u do.
Tris'sLightningQuill chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
pretty good, considering. I mean that in a very caring way. Treat my words as though they were coming from Rosethorn, I'm not being mean or spiteful on purpose... do you get that?

I really liked it! first chapter is all I read, forgot to look and see if there's more. No romance yet, no. But I'm looking forward to it...

two little quibbles:

Dicipline cottage is IN Winding Circle (you said Rosethorn stayed at Winding Circle more than at home... but home is IN Winding Circle...)

And if you go East on the Pebbled Sea, don't you just wind back up in Eleman? The only place to go is WEST! (Tammy treats the Circle landmass as sort of an AU medeivel europe. and speaks of the lands WEST of the Pebbled Sea like North America, and the powerful Earth Shamans there...)

That's it! thanks, keep writing!
theKRITIC chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Thanks for this. I hope you update because I have been suffering from want of Briar/Tris.
wishicouldreadmore chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
yay yay briar an tris! hurry hurry hurry write write write! the suspense is KILLING me! like the mystery/cliff hanger. so wait how old r they? 16,17? oh pleaz dont make sandry b wit pasco! idk y ppl think theyd make a good couple, GROSS hes way too imature for her! anywayz next chap? i hav high hopes for dis fanfic... im rambling srry if u no comprehende. *smiles sheepishly* more ppl should read dis. )
Reeses of Lalaland chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
Talk about Cliff hanger. It sounds like it is gonna be a intersting read. Can't wait for the next chapter. I alwasy thought Briar and Tris would make a great couple. I'm glad some one else in this world agrees with me. Keep writing! it's gonna be great, i can just tell!
Happy Little Vegiemite chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
when r u riting another chapter?
imogenhm chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
hey... this is good.. a little confusing but i understand ur still setting the plot. please write more! ... soon!
TrisMoss chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
hi i really really like your story i hope you update soon because i think your a great writer and i want to read the romance parts so update soon, please!
storms chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
cant wait 4 the nxt chaptr plz hurry
247Lyricism chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
This is absolutely amazing. Amazing! I love this. I, too, write CoM fics and have a fancy for Briar and Tris. I love the plot you have started to develop here. My favorite part was with Ros, the chalk on the walls, the description, the house, the alien and surreal nature of the whole scene. I usually don't like made-up-by-author characters, but this is a complete exception. I love this. Your writing style is crisp, clean, smooth, beautiful. I cannot wait to read more, and I am adding this to my favorites list. Please, continue!
Alanna-of-Olau chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
I like it immensely. I agree Briar x Triss is the best pairing in the 2 Circle Quartets.
fan chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
This is a really great start. Nice writing and way to set up a plot...looking forward to more of it, hope you update soon.
diamond chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
hey! i really like your story. it is hard to find stuff with b/t taht i havet read aldreay and yuors looks like i might be my favorite! hurry and update, k?