Reviews for The Clearing
LaLa chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Oohhh I just love this! Such a light happy side of the crew! I can so see this happening ;D
Thescarredman chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Cool. No pun intended. It's nice to see the crew just cutting up once in a while. Thank you, you did a marvelous job describing a bit of innocent fun. Cold it might have been, but I felt a little warmer after I read it, just the same.
Aries Zodiac chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Funny and beautiful! Happy Christmas!
Pinkypop22 chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Your story was great.

I loved the one thing I thought I wouls never see Jayne do ...Make a snow Angel.
EreshkigalGirl chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
That is so adorable! You are master of the cute, normal, happy moments. I love those.
AriaArsinoe chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
Cute story. I had a grin on my face the entire time I was reading it. Thanks!
Jaclyn chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Aw. It's snow-fluff! Love me the snow-fluff; I've got a big grin on my face (your stories seem to do this to me...), and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
jahzara chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
This story is just so adorable. I love the character interaction.
Just...adorable.
Lily CE chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
I loved this bit, like capturing a moment in time. It's things like this that I miss the show most! Loved Jayne's line about the angel Michael. LoL Great job as usual!

Bravo!
Elf Of Avalon chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
That was an absoluetly amazing story. I'm not really Christian, so I'm not sure I believe all of the the stuff 'bout micheal, but really, you hit the characters right on.
elen
ThatGirlIsabel chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
Oh my God. I love this.
You've gone and made me smile again. From beginning to end and everything between... such unbridled fun. Absolutely perfect. You've got everyone's voices down as always (can I just say "snow myth?" loved the shit outta that one). Kaylee and Mal arm-in-arm at the close of it had me sighing contentedly... I'm such a sucker.
"That there's an angel." Heh. Love every bit of it. :D
lightning bug chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
Aw. Now this is cute. It almost makes me like snow again.
Drink Sparky Cola chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
Aww... they're angels... Heh heh. I must admit, I find it difficult to see Jayne as any type of angel, even a snow one... Lol, but it's a cute story, and it fits in this context. :)
vega rin chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
Aww, this makes me happy and goofy. A beautiful story.
runaway scrape chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
Loved it. Had me grinning while I read it. You have a relaxed style that I envy.