Reviews for 8 Minutes To Sunrise
EngelchenYugi chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
I recognize that english fanfictions from english authors are ALWAYS better and more realistic than the german ones! I can tell you that many, no nearly all german fanfiction are about that the character become a couple, so that they can have sex! There isn't anything realistic! But this fanfiction is very well written... i really love this fanfiction. Joey is telling about himself and how he feels about Yugi. Thank you for writing this ;_; Thank you!

WE NEED MORE FF's ABOUT THIS COUPLE! _
Bunny MeatballOdango Usagi chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
*Sniff* My heart's been touched! This is such a pretty story, and I *LOVE* this pairing! Joey has such poetic and sincere thoughts!
cool chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
How sweat I love this coupel. I wonder how yami feals about Joey.
fluffy-kins chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
. Cute. I hope you write more I liked it
Molly-Chan the AnimeGame Fan chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
Aww, shameless Yuugi/Jounouchi fluff...we all need more of that XD Why? Because friends are friends...*giggles*
Yami:U
A:Aw yes...
D:*stares with a nonpussed look*
Me:_~ That was adorable, glad you made it!
Cygna-hime chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
*dies* Oh. Unholy. Verra. I think I'm in love! Heh, just kidding. Seriously, I hereby declare myself your screaming fangirl. Write more of same, and I will be your Official Fangirl-in-Chief.
Ja!
Misura chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
A cute and lovely-written story. I like your onflowing style of writing, which gives the story a soft kind of glow. The bond between Yugi and Joey is painted quite deeply and realistcally with both of them very in-character. A most enjoyable read. -
Mavelus chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
I read your story and your reviews, the stories cute, but ignore that one Dr. Nick dude. S/he doesn't know what s/he is talking about. S/he's probably an anti-gay or part of the Klu Klux Klan, that bastard. Keep up your writing, you have potential. - A lot, I can see it! It doesn't matter, your style or your taste, I know a good writer when I see one.
Keep it up!
~Mavelus
Mercedes no Inuarai chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
Kind of sweet and very well-written. _ Nopt overly sappy, which would have just ruined it, but ... nicely sweet. *L*
Makes me wonder what Marik's done to have them on the run, though. O.o
Dr. Nick chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
Why do you people keep writing yaoi Fics? It's not like any of them are any different. 3 pages of meaningless dialogue, argument, make-up, kissing, blah blah. Trash. If you get turned on by yaoi so much, look up pictures of it instead of subjecting people to your trashy Fics of it.
MarikIshtarRH01970 chapter 1 . 1/14/2004