Reviews for Gone
mangamichelle12 chapter 3 . 10/26/2011
Please update it's been a long time it's awesome XD
moose'ing-bloo chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
OMG! I can't believe I found it on ! The last time I read this story was years ago on A Sailor Moon Romance! I'm so happy to have found it, but sadly it's still at this length of completion. Selenity Jade, you were one of my favorite Fanfic Authors when I first ventured into the world of anime, manga, and Fan Fiction! This story is definitely on my alert list!
xDarkFairy chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
omfg u have to freakin continue with this its just to good to stop!
TheHanyouGirl chapter 3 . 10/19/2007
UPDATE OR I WILL DIE! I SWARE I WILL REVIEW EVERY CHPTURE U PUT OUT OF THIS STORY JUST UPDATE!
emli is a girl chapter 3 . 4/9/2006
O.o this story, for however long it is going to be, has great potential, even from before this standpoint. Keep up the awsome work...and you should have Kagome come back..somehow..not using the jewel, but coming back as a hanyou..reincarnation of herself; though she will have all of her memories before her accident. It's just a suggestion, but think of it as you please. Awsome work, and keep it up!

n_n

Miss VamPyress
Miko-chan chapter 3 . 10/31/2005
Please update! I really like the way you wrote this, it's handled so well!
kagome chapter 3 . 10/7/2005
you need to finish it i want to know what happens next.
DocBevCulver chapter 3 . 10/7/2005
Oh my, this is very sad story and is very well written!

I want to know what happens next and I hope to see an update soon. Don't keep me hanging too long, please!
Kira 'Spit Fire chapter 3 . 6/30/2005
UPDATE!
Anatine Cookies chapter 3 . 6/15/2005
Um...please tell us exactly how she died...like a flashback...or something
Jackuhwalynn chapter 3 . 6/10/2005
This is great! I love it! Update soon!

-Bubblez4ya
Akuroku-chan chapter 3 . 6/3/2005
OMG! this is a really good story (a few details are wrong, but that dosen't matter) PLZ PLZ PLZ update soon! IT IS SO GOOD! :D
animeninjakasumi chapter 3 . 6/2/2005
please update soon. poor yashie
animeninjakasumi chapter 2 . 7/1/2004
it's sad about what happend to Kagome, but i can't help, but wonder what happends next. i mean she is the reincarnation form of kikyo, so since kikyo came back couldn't she come back as well. anyways please update soon. poor yashie.
AngelMiko69 chapter 2 . 5/19/2004
OMG i cried at this one...can't wait for the next chapter to see who their strange visitor is...