Reviews for Tenchi Survivor
Jose Philipe Mendola chapter 13 . 7/22/2006
(a shame you won't come back to read this, last reviewer...)

Well, ya'll know me. if i'm not entertaining, i'm pissing people off. what can i say friend? It's a hobby.

glad to know i have succeded with my secondary goal.

Thanks for the review pal!
Your story sucks balls chapter 13 . 7/21/2006
Ugh, been there, done that crap. Hung up on some issues? Honestly your readers are here to read a story, not some stupid crap about your personal life, well that is if you have any readers. What a moronic piece of shit. Please spare us all and stop writing. You suck.
john chapter 10 . 8/5/2004
YES! I LOVE DRINKING GAMES! They KICK ASS!
john chapter 9 . 4/23/2004
You got that off Fone bone. I am correct. I know this. The stroy was good as quiche.
john chapter 8 . 4/20/2004
WOW. That was wierd. Also, I take a supreme pizza with breadsticks.
Goddess Of Passion chapter 4 . 4/5/2004
PSYCHO!
Did you know the woman that did that scene was never able to take a shower again? I guess she took baths for the rest of her life. Also they used corn suryup for blood. (goes on about horror movie facts for another two hours) Well er um oh yeah I like your fic its very good. Could you send me the first chapters of it?
Saguya
PS BTW If your in the area I have a nice inn here and mother would love to have another victim *coughs* I mean vistor. *laughs evilly then the figure of young woman disapears into the darkness from which she came*
DuoBat218 chapter 7 . 2/22/2004
Heh, Kir-bee Honey and Dane Cook... way to use what you know. I'm so glad your mine :) mwah.
Jose Philipe Mendola chapter 6 . 2/18/2004
Hey, hey, hey... those characters were created for m own later enjoyment. If i choose to accknowlege that fact by throwing them into fics or in any other form (dont ask), i can do that.
I'm PRETTY sure that i can legally do that, right?
elina chapter 6 . 2/18/2004
i should hav guessed... u had a thing for the sailor moon girls.
poor lita...
john chapter 6 . 2/15/2004
Funny. Why did they cancell saloir moon! NO! I LOVED THAT SHOW!
athena chapter 4 . 2/6/2004
jippii! ayeka is gone!
what movie?... i hav no idea.
hehe i forgot my password.
DuoBat218 chapter 4 . 1/26/2004
Yes I'm reading this! So far so good, I miss the voting but ah well...
*I want bonus points! Psyco silly*