Reviews for The Forget Me Not Series
JPElles chapter 53 . 10/14/2014
Great series. I continue to enjoy this. Keep it up.
JPElles chapter 51 . 1/19/2014
Great chapter. Nice moment between faith and spike.
AShadowedLife chapter 51 . 12/19/2013
I love it! Only Faith and Spike, right?! Brilliant!
JPElles chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
Slowly making my way through this epic you've done. Very interesting. Poor Angel. He'll probably never learn that brooding all the time and not talking about things is the source of most of his problems. Something Spike has actually told him more than a couple times. lol.

Even when he was soulless Spike had a very odd sense of loyalty to his friends. Or since he never had any, the few people that were kind to him. That being an extremely short list. Joyce Summers being the most obvious one I can think of. Spike always had a soft spot for her.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
Common error but Karl Marx was German, not Russian.
Moon FireStar chapter 47 . 3/15/2013
omg this story is awesome!
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
too many people are against, Spike, eh i'm glad to see him and Connor, bonding just fine. but its saddens me to see, Dawn and Fred against him.

eh, aside from that great story. a bit too... big and overwhelming and stuff at first, but after some adjustment its... pretty good.

i really hope things work in, Spike's favor and against Angel and Wesley... especially, Angel.
FT9 chapter 35 . 4/8/2010
I wonder what Alistair is trying to do
FT9 chapter 34 . 4/8/2010
So Alistair's taking Spikes body for a test drive. I know it's wrong but i love evil Alistair he makes a great badguy
FT9 chapter 33 . 4/8/2010
Looks like everything's back to normal(well normal for Spike/Faith)
FT9 chapter 32 . 4/8/2010
Looks like a lucky escape for Spike good job Faith got the munchies
FT9 chapter 31 . 4/8/2010
So it look's like Alistair want's to do to Faith, what Ilyria did to Fred
FT9 chapter 30 . 4/2/2010
Willows character is spot on in this chapter very complex you show all sides of her personality
FT9 chapter 29 . 4/2/2010
At least Spike now knows he's trapped in his mind
FT9 chapter 28 . 4/2/2010