Reviews for The Forget Me Not Series
Susangel chapter 40 . 10/10/2008
I loved this chapter!The whole interaction between the gang is like a family!And I love to see Faith playing mom!She's awesome at that role!But what I loved the most was the final scene and Connor's comments!They were so funny!
AngelOfVengeance8 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
LOVE IT!
Susangel chapter 39 . 9/9/2008
I loved it!I just don't understand how can Olivia insult Faith if she hasn't ever met her?And Faith never tried to kill Buffy!She tried to kill Angel,Willow and Xander,but not was actually Buffy who almost killed Faith...

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Susangel chapter 38 . 7/22/2008
I love to see the guys interacting!It's so funny!XD

I also loved to see Spike all philosophical!It was very sweet to see the way he treated Faith...*sigh*

That's what I love the most both in this story and speacially,as there she is more helpless,in "Here I am",the way Spike can,amazingly and at the same time,treat Faith as she was made of glass and steel!Which just shows the awesome writer you are!
Kitsune6 chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
I was reduced to tears I laughed so hard in this chapter, several times.

"Oh you poor thing...A vampire in love with a Slayer...and then she has to leave...It's like star-crossed" She cooed. - just ignoring her BOSS

"Oh really? So you're a sweet fascist monopoly?" Spike smirked. - and the the random ringtone discussion

Spike and her are pretty tight friends, and she has a lot in common with your son and his life with you-both were street kids, and they liked beating the snot out of people, but they really wanted someone to love...It's sad...I should call my Mom" Talia told Angel. - the last sentence made that gold

No, not you, Dawn...Yes, Dawn I have a secret girlfriend four hours away...We met in an ensouled vamp chat room.

If he didn't need anything for Dru he'd rip your heart out before you hit the ground...and then he wouldn't stop killing until he got something else in his head." Angel said this will a far away look in his eye.

"And this is the person you want to handle your son?" Gunn asked.

"I'm here for money!...Yes, I still think it's evil...I think Peaches and all his mouseketeers are all in a spot of trouble and will go dark any day...And, maybe it will be us that will have to take them down" Spike said joyfully. "Well, you think Starbucks is evil and you work there, but you aren't a big Starbuck...I'm just a little mouse taking one turn on the wheel ...It's just a one time thing...A family matter."

"Why? Why am I doing this?" Angel groaned and put his head in his hands.

"You don't really want to talk to Peaches...He has children in sweat shops somewhere, but he pays other people to know about it...He's paying me to make people forget about a child." Spike sighed. - oh my god, I laughed so hard

followd by: "We don't have any sweat shop children, do we?" Angel asked Fred. She shook her head.

"Why don't you tell us how you really feel?" Fred asked with an eye-roll.
Susangel chapter 36 . 8/5/2007
Loved it!Amazing story!I just love the way that Connor worries about Faith...it's so sweet...And Faith and Spike's relationship there are not words to descrive it...I also love that Faith has her very own best girl friend,and Kennedy's awesome.
moonstarsfu chapter 33 . 10/28/2006
I just finished reading your story from start to finish and it is fantastic! Spike and Faith have always been my favorite Buffy characters but I never really thought of them together until I read this and now they are my favorite couple. I can't wait to read the next chapter. And I really hope that someone will end up kicking Robin and his Grandfather's ass.
SpaceLord chapter 33 . 10/19/2006
Oh nice smutty chap with some nice story bits to it. Hope the next update is coming soon.
Icuras chapter 33 . 10/18/2006
I am so happy. That was super. Adore your Faith/Spike. Thatnks so much for the update. Keep up the good work.
ms wilmot chapter 32 . 10/14/2006
omg omg omg omg finally! WOW please please update soon! please thankyou for writting this story you rock!
Drix chapter 11 . 10/10/2006
I'm not sure that I like this story, I just can't seem to stop reading it.

For starters, I think you hit the nail on the head with the characters. Everyone is exactly how they should be. Spike worked for his soul and still no-one trusts him, Faith is a double-standard, emotionally misguided idiot, Angel's a poof, and wood is blaming everyone else for his hang-ups.

Only thing I really have a beef with is how much shit get's thrown Spike's way that he didn't deserve. And I wish the were more Dawn scenes.
SpaceLord chapter 32 . 10/7/2006
We Spike is finally coming around. Good chappy, seems Robin is trying to get back in with Faith. Wonder when u will bring Buffy back into this story.
Icuras chapter 32 . 10/2/2006
I'm so happy. Spike's awake. Can the newly wakened Spike kick Robin's ass. And maybe Wesley too. Oh, yeah and Robin's sick grandfather. And you know you want a happy ending, right? Right. Thanks for updating. Love Faith's babblefest. Keep up the good work.
No Named Angel chapter 32 . 9/29/2006
YAY UPDATE! I am so excited. Spike is awake!
SpaceLord chapter 31 . 9/26/2006
Well that was interesting. Now I have to wait and see how this all unfolds...that's not fair ;)

Hmm might be a good idea to update your website as well.
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »