Reviews for The Forget Me Not Series
Summersfan chapter 5 . 1/31/2005
This story is really good so far... I'll have to come back later and finish reading it. It rocks!
kristendotcom chapter 19 . 10/21/2004
Wow, your story rocks! I just finished reading it all it took me a couple of days but it was worth it! I like how you brought Buffy back and how you write Spike and Faith. You did a really good job because I am not a Spike Faith fan but I was happy when they got together and I cant wait to read more! Please update soon! Your story is really awsome!
The Paradox chapter 16 . 9/9/2004
Well, I've been captivated by this story. I started reading it a few days ago and I just can't stop. I know I'm addicted because right after classes I flop down in front of the CPU and read till my eyes ache. I know it's sad, but hey... It's a great story!

The characterization of all the players is great. There haven't been any times where I felt things were awkward or anything.

Keep up the awesome work!
missmorganpryce chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
omg i just finished reading the first chapter for the dark awards and i was going to die laughing. Hysterical!
Baby-Firecracker chapter 18 . 8/24/2004
I love this story and i love you. Update soon!
Baby-Firecracker chapter 17 . 8/5/2004
Just read all your story. So amazing. you gonna do a seqeul or have you done one?
some14gotn chapter 17 . 7/12/2004
I was hooked from the first chapter. I've never really gotten Spaith before, but I get it now. Thank you for taking your time with the characters and the story. I always hate it when people just rush through the story to get to the big finale when it's the journey that matters (sometimes more than the destination). This story also had the best characterizations I've read in a long while. Please write more!
nelamtr chapter 17 . 6/28/2004
God bless you strange bint !

Give us a sequel !
Fearless Lioness chapter 17 . 6/28/2004
Brillent end, How do you do it?

Plz write on and carry on from it.
nelamtr chapter 16 . 6/23/2004

Update !

Longer chapter !

Please!
gluemonkey chapter 15 . 6/5/2004
A really great story! I've been reading non stop for like 3 days now (my boyfriend is a bit annoyed, cause I've been glued to the computer), but its been all worth it. Please please update soon, cant wait to see how it ends.
nelamtr chapter 15 . 6/2/2004
Good God!

Strange Bint I love you !

please , update as fast as posible. *bites nails in anticipation*
Darklight chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
interesting, all those twists in your fic you can't figure out what happens next.

Not a big fan of F/S pairing but yours not a bac one.
nelamtr chapter 14 . 5/17/2004
You just mean end of chapter 14 right?
if this is the end please give us a sequel!
Fearless Lioness chapter 13 . 4/29/2004
Love your story keep going
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »