Reviews for Heaven is all around us
reader chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
This story was so sweet and touching...It really made me cry.
Kilana89 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
its an interesting thought though it sort of goes against what happens in the final book
Ms.Radcliffe chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
This is such a cool idea...but hearing it from the other side just makes me want to cry again...AWSOME story!
TheTrioLivesOn chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
I know this is a 2 year old story, but I think it would be cool to continue it with HBP. 'cause I liked this one...

...Have a cookie...
psychfan chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
I LOVE IT! I know I say that a lot butit's true! Very interesting, the point of view... very cool.
susan chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
this is awsome...i liked the veiw of heaven. (i cried...) its so sad...
Taika chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
This was VERY good! It's kind of helped me to reach a sense of closure. I do believe that Harry and Sirius will have some form of contact in the future. This was also funny in places. My favorite part "'Sirius did not hate Kreacher,' 'Sirius did!' Sirius growled," actually made me burst out laughing. Great fic! Smiles, Taika
AngelinaWeasley1 chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Magnificent story. Oh, I love it! That's it: you're going on my fav author list!
Oh So Cliche chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
This is nice, I really like this. Most of the stories now-a-days are about Sirius coming back, and although I do agree that he SHOULD come back, I know that he won't, JKRowling probably has something planned, knowing her...hehehe...But this is very true to JKR and I appreciate that immensely. Very good in all dialogue and details, GREAT JOB!
~Becca
Oh, and I can't wait for you to update Lily's Last Year1 _
Amailaya chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
I REALLY liked this version of the ending to The Order of the Phoenix. The book was so sad. My little sister cried so much when I read it her, and she still won't accept that Sirius is dead. She thinks he'll come back in the next book... I really like the way you write Sirius, too, you're very talented. But Harry and Ginny? Really? lol... I dunno, I still picture her as Ron's little sister like in book one... but maybe that's just me ;) Awesome story anyways! And I am still reading your other one... it is also very good!
Tymeless-Moment chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
This was a WONDERFUL story...the concept is very unique, and I love the part where they discuss who Harry likes/will like. So how old are they all, about twenty? And isn't there anyone else there? I think it would be great if you did a sequel, one with Sirius meeting up with his mother. I'd love to see their reactions...will you do another chapter if you ever (god forbid) get writer's block again? Lovely work.
Arsonist Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
That is fantastic! I really really loved it!