Reviews for What the Future May Hold
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
Muito bom
Sleepygirl68 chapter 40 . 12/24/2008
Excellent story! I look forward to reading the sequel.

Hermione and Severus is one of my favorite pairings.

Thanks for writing and sharing your story with us.
Eden Snape chapter 40 . 10/5/2007
yay! i read this in four hours & now its 12. z tired. great story! ) time to start on the sequel...
333421 chapter 40 . 5/19/2007
This is the most beautiful enchancing story i've ever read. Please continue it as soon as possible!
Megan Consoer chapter 40 . 9/25/2006
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Makalani Astral chapter 40 . 1/30/2006
that was so good! def want to know when you do the sequel!
Applekissis chapter 40 . 12/1/2005
Great story..im going to read the sequel in the morning..i cant wait...just a quick question: chapter 39...does it stop at fingers? cause on my screen it did and i cant scroll down anymore after that,so i just go to chapter 40...but if there is something else missing from chapter 39 could u email it to me?
Fatinah chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Oh thank heavens I finally found you on here! I saw your story up on Ashwinder, and didn't want to wait to read the rest... so here I am. I was hooked on the two chapters you had posted and it looks like a promising read.

Will comment again. But... please continue writing so I can feed my horribly addiction to SS/HG fanfiction. ;-)
gizmama chapter 40 . 1/3/2005
I had started to read your other story first but thought that I should read this one first. Boy, I'm glad I did! Great story!
joaniem chapter 40 . 10/18/2004
what is the name of the sequel...if you started it yet
joaniem chapter 17 . 10/17/2004
omg this is a great fic...i just stated it and im only at chappie 18 but so far i love it
jadedeyes chapter 4 . 9/13/2004
thumbs up - great reveal at the end
Erydice chapter 40 . 7/6/2004
Such a nice story.. sigh..
Leyna Rountree chapter 40 . 4/10/2004
Totally captivated by your story. Thanks for writing it. Can't wait to read the sequel. Your characters stayed pretty true throughout. I wonder if Severus will revert to the snarkiness his famous for once he returns to fight... war brings back memories, but so does love. Ops, too much mush.
Earthmom chapter 40 . 4/7/2004
What a pleasure it was to read this story. I love it when I find a story that is so well written that it flows. I could hardly stop, I am so glad that I am on vacation this week so that I could spend the time to read with out having to stop. I am sure that I will enjoy your next story just as much. Please keep writing, I will keep reading. P.S. It is also nice for find another mature (not older) woman who is a Harry Potter fan, and a writter of fan fiction.