Reviews for Leaving the Past
pinkwhaletail chapter 8 . 6/18
easy to read. I like the plot.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/24/2018
Seems like Sesshoumaru just wants Rin to grow up and mature first before he takes her... the other reason is his stupid pride
orifice chapter 9 . 11/24/2018
Wow... this Rin certainly seems overly angsty
orifice chapter 8 . 11/24/2018
Isn't it Bakusaiga? Tokijin broke when Sess fought against Mōryōmaru.
marnika chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
I reread this quite often.
Tenyoukai chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
This story seems to be great, so I'm going to take my time to enjoy it.
5redroses chapter 15 . 8/24/2017
This is beautiful! I really think you managed to keep them both in character while allowing Sesshoumeru to hint at some emotions. Good job!
Anna chapter 15 . 6/26/2017
Thank you for writing this! I have read many Sesshoumaru x Rin fanfics but none of them stayed in character as well as yours did. You were able to keep Sess's cold mystery and near emotionless demeanor while still making it possible for him to fall in love with Rin. And Rin's character: the way her character grew was incredibly realistic. She no longer acted like a little girl. She obviously knew she was in love with Sess but she would only be able to be with him if he thought it was best. She was patient in the end and look what patience resulted in.
The epilogue was well written as well. Sess's aristocratic pride was still showing despite having done what he had previously been disgusted by. Falling in love with a human.
Overall I enjoyed this a lot thank you. And good job.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/15/2017
Amazing. This is the first RinSess story I've liked. I was hooked from the beginning. Really like your writing style.
ImATrooper chapter 15 . 3/28/2017
Amazing, wonderful! Everyone was so in character.
Fluffyshipper chapter 15 . 3/24/2016
Beautiful! What a wonderful story! I absolutely loove how you portray the characters!
KHB123 chapter 15 . 3/23/2016
Yeah, yeah, Sesshoumaru, deny it all you want, but you are unconditionally and irrevocably as in love with Rin as she is with you:) Those two are beautiful together! Wonderful story!
Queen Maria's dark shadows chapter 15 . 2/20/2016
A
Awww so adoble sorry about not leaving coments in all the chapters but I just wanted to keep on reading yup :-) ;-)
Queen Maria's dark shadows chapter 6 . 2/19/2016
Nice I had a cople of laughs
ddddaaaae chapter 1 . 1/20/2016