Reviews for Leaving the Past
You are awesome
jaja esos hermanos y que enamorado tienen a sesshoumaru
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 15 . 1/29
Gostei muito desta fic, escreva mais, abra├žos
Ann Fernandico chapter 15 . 11/3/2014
It was so totally great how it ended! I really really love it! It takes a LOT of determination and a wonderful imagination to come up with these kind of stories, so i was very pleased with how i got to read it! Thank You so Much for Finishing and Sharing this story with us!
MrsJackson101 chapter 15 . 10/31/2014
Awesome loved it perfection
crzykittyfangirl chapter 15 . 10/7/2014
Yay
swallowinthetwilight chapter 15 . 9/30/2014
I can't believe I didn't review this when I first read it a few months ago. This fic is just so canon for me-I'll state first that I've really only watched Inuyasha for the SessRin relationship, so I've skimmed most of the series-both in the character interpretations (I love how you've interpreted Sesshoumaru, I think it's absolutely spot-on, and it's great how Rin narrates one way but you can totally see what Sesshoumaru is really thinking, like with the 'goodbye' scene when he's 'perplexed' and 'angry'-rather, in disbelief she cares so much for him and simultaneously rejecting his own feelings), the way the plot develops, and frankly the very way you write it. It feels like I'm actually watching the show, only better. If I had to pick any fic for the best interpretation of canon and the characters, this would be my choice, hands down. For me this is as good as canon. So thank you for writing. I love your other work and have certainly found other good SessRin fic from your favorites. I'll be sure to reread this time and time again. Just wish the sequel was being continued!
CakeNTunez chapter 15 . 9/9/2014
OMFG! That was such a kickass story. Made me get all misty eyed at the end...after I stopped laughing. Good job
Guest chapter 15 . 8/28/2014
Great sorry! I think I've read this multiple times! I love this!
SunnyDe chapter 15 . 5/3/2014
Great story! I had read this fanfic years ago, not too long after you wrote it. But I came back to reread and I must say it's even better then I remembered. I loved it then and I still love it now. Thanks for keeping the characters so much in character. I could actually hear them say some of this dialogue in the show. :)
Doujin-Maker chapter 15 . 4/25/2014
awww, I'm really a fan of this :D
crazykenz chapter 15 . 12/24/2013
Awww! That was soo cute! Well done!
anonymous chapter 15 . 12/3/2013
This was by far one of the best stories I have ever read! This story is very well written and you kept all characters in their place. Great job! I love it!
Andreatc chapter 15 . 11/22/2013
Omg this story is amazing and so well- written! Kudos for you girl! Anyway I love this so much and all the characters were certainly in character. There was just the right amount of angst, but the last line at the ending left me a little miffed because it entails that Sesshomaru had not really loved Rin when he decided to mate her, meaning he just barely started loving her now as he realized the feeling while mounting her to Ah-Un. Oh well other than that I give this two thumbs up! It's definitely going on my faves. Keep writing!
TemariFire chapter 15 . 10/9/2013
I happened to stumble on this in my google search of "Rin and Sesshomaru stories." I have to say you have a great talent for writing and storytelling telling. It even motivated me to begin making my own stories. I loved how you kept the characters so close to how the manga portrayed them. What I was really amazed by how you were able to write sections from Sesshomaru's perspective. I think he one of the most difficult characters to write about. Kudos to you!