Reviews for Leaving the Past
Fluffyshipper chapter 15 . 3/24
Beautiful! What a wonderful story! I absolutely loove how you portray the characters!
KHB123 chapter 15 . 3/23
Yeah, yeah, Sesshoumaru, deny it all you want, but you are unconditionally and irrevocably as in love with Rin as she is with you:) Those two are beautiful together! Wonderful story!
Queen Maria's dark shadows chapter 15 . 2/20
A
Awww so adoble sorry about not leaving coments in all the chapters but I just wanted to keep on reading yup :-) ;-)
Queen Maria's dark shadows chapter 6 . 2/19
Nice I had a cople of laughs
ddddaaaae chapter 1 . 1/20
hello:

sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
kagomeLove2 chapter 15 . 8/6/2015
Lovely story. I loved the way it ended. Great writing also. Thanks!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/8/2015
You are awesome
Guest chapter 15 . 4/10/2015
jaja esos hermanos y que enamorado tienen a sesshoumaru
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 15 . 1/29/2015
Gostei muito desta fic, escreva mais, abra├žos
Ann Fernandico chapter 15 . 11/3/2014
It was so totally great how it ended! I really really love it! It takes a LOT of determination and a wonderful imagination to come up with these kind of stories, so i was very pleased with how i got to read it! Thank You so Much for Finishing and Sharing this story with us!
MrsJackson101 chapter 15 . 10/31/2014
Awesome loved it perfection
crzykittyfangirl chapter 15 . 10/7/2014
Yay
swallowinthetwilight chapter 15 . 9/30/2014
I can't believe I didn't review this when I first read it a few months ago. This fic is just so canon for me-I'll state first that I've really only watched Inuyasha for the SessRin relationship, so I've skimmed most of the series-both in the character interpretations (I love how you've interpreted Sesshoumaru, I think it's absolutely spot-on, and it's great how Rin narrates one way but you can totally see what Sesshoumaru is really thinking, like with the 'goodbye' scene when he's 'perplexed' and 'angry'-rather, in disbelief she cares so much for him and simultaneously rejecting his own feelings), the way the plot develops, and frankly the very way you write it. It feels like I'm actually watching the show, only better. If I had to pick any fic for the best interpretation of canon and the characters, this would be my choice, hands down. For me this is as good as canon. So thank you for writing. I love your other work and have certainly found other good SessRin fic from your favorites. I'll be sure to reread this time and time again. Just wish the sequel was being continued!
CakeNTunez chapter 15 . 9/9/2014
OMFG! That was such a kickass story. Made me get all misty eyed at the end...after I stopped laughing. Good job
Guest chapter 15 . 8/28/2014
Great sorry! I think I've read this multiple times! I love this!