Reviews for How I Found You
Guest chapter 18 . 11/18/2016
Please continue the story please
starangeldragon chapter 18 . 10/19/2012
When r the rest of the story coming out
Mariuslover66 chapter 18 . 1/11/2011
Hey! i luv this story!Please,please PLEASE write more! i love how complext ur story is, not diving quickly into them being in love and being able to act on it but working with the idea that Jecht and Auron are both working to get her attention. It's kinda funny how much trouble Rikku seems to get into and how Auron saves her from it each time but the conflict between her, Jecht and Auron keeps them apart. Well keep up the great work! Hope to read another chapter soon! :D
OoHSiLLyME chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
Honestly I really liked how this was written before. :( It seems kinda OOC to me now. I don't know...
XxBloodTearxX chapter 18 . 8/19/2010
I love this story- pleaaase pleas continue it and update it soon!
Lacuna The Lost chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Interesting idea... At first I was sort of skeptical about the whole idea of Rikku going back in time like that but so far you've got my interest piqued. Can't wait to read on :)
Ezzie Valentine chapter 17 . 12/24/2008
So I decided that I was gonna a trip down memory lane and had to come back to your work. I still enjoy reading your work -huggles all ffx plusies-

Have a Merry Christmas/happy holiday (take your pick, lol)

Ezzy
queenofspades19 chapter 18 . 6/29/2008
awesome story!
AnonymousBadger chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Super cute story, just loved it. Your Rikku character is great, but Auron is a bit of an $$. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Dark-Ally25 chapter 18 . 12/26/2007
PLEASSE write more!
Lady Draculea chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
Wait, what? I feel like I'm missing something. We suddenly jump from Rikku snoozing outside Besaid to her being Braska's guardian?

Other than that technicality, this is cute and reminded me why I like Aurikku.

Lady D
Quistis Trepe05 chapter 18 . 9/25/2007
Welcome back. I've been waiting to see how this story ends and I'm hopeful that there will be an ending. Keep up the good work and I hope you update soon.

Quisty05
Lady Evelynn chapter 18 . 9/15/2007
OMFG! Finally! But I still loved it. .;;

Now I have to re-read your whole story to remember what the hell sctually happened in Macalania and whatnot. . Three years is a long time y'know?

You better not take another three years! I'll be an old hag by then. . Lolz. Aurikku forever!

*Had a heartattack when I saw you updated*

emerald2309/ azn.
Insueka-Laneya-Comagtochi chapter 18 . 9/8/2007
OHGOSH about time LOL.j/m I thought you gave up on this story. lol but its awesome that you didn't. I loved the chapter, poor chocobo...anyways awesome job and can't wait till the next chapter!
Silent-Mousie chapter 18 . 9/6/2007
-jumps in with her hands on her hips- OF COURSE I AM BACK! How could I ever forget a story like this... a little short for my taste but I am now in college too now so I understand. Thank you for updating... I LOVE YOU! .