Reviews for When You Least Expect It
Kat chapter 19 . 10/24/2008
Wow. o0

It took me a week and a half to read this...

In the words of the hampster from the movie "Bolt",

That. Was beyond. AWESOME.
Kat chapter 17 . 10/24/2008
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

hILARIOUS! Wonder what unprintable was?
Kat chapter 16 . 10/19/2008
Who? WHO? FOR THE LOVE OF THE TAKEDOWN OF TAURUS BULBA, WHO?
Kat chapter 15 . 10/19/2008
Whoa...Negaduck argued with Aiana and DIDN'T want to shoot her? OMG! *snickers*

(singsong voice) Neggy's got a crush, Neggy's got a crush!
Kat chapter 14 . 10/19/2008
Holy freaking shit, did Negaduck just ACTUALLY call Darkwing, "Darkwing"? OMFG...*faints*
Kat chapter 13 . 10/19/2008
"I'll be flapping my arms, running around in circles, and singing "God Save The Queen."

XD PRICELESS!
Kat chapter 12 . 10/19/2008
Darkwing, snap out of it! Ah!

One of those idiots has to smash that damn Devil's Eye before Gosalyn's murdered by her own Dad!

SOMEBODY BREAK THE DAMN THING!
Kat chapter 10 . 10/19/2008
Wow. That was the fifth-longest fic chapter I've ever read on . Kudos!
Kat chapter 7 . 10/18/2008
No! What've you done to poor Launchpad, you bastard? I'll kill you! *dives at Taurus*
LADY MALLARD chapter 19 . 6/15/2008
Well hello there, I'm finally finnished, with your story, I egerly await your sequel. This was a spectacular, suspence filled story, it took three days for me to compleat reading it. All the while I was reading it, I kept wondering, how will they get Launchpads sole back, how will Tarus Bulba be defeated this time, especially, with that devilish orbe, at his command. Teaming Negaduck and the other four, with Darkwing and Gos was great, I missed Morganna being involved more, with the ultimate showdown, But, Negaduck and Darkwing, made a great pair, in defeeting Bulba, even though they spent most of the time taunting each other, when it came right down to it, they came through it, with flying colors. I was very impressed. Fantastic! I even enjoyed, the comical relief in Morgana's house, I, always thought her house, would have alsorts of strange rooms in it. The character Aivana, was a neat one will she be in the sequil? Well that's all for now. Again great job!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/4/2007
Ha, ha. Jim Cummings, that's clever.
loonytunecrazy chapter 19 . 11/20/2006
Nice story I enjoyed it
Mr.M7 chapter 5 . 4/24/2006
Double crossing and old memories, This just keeps getting bettet an' better!
Mr.M7 chapter 4 . 4/24/2006
I assume those flashes were visions of the future. But why didn't it affect Bullba?
Mr.M7 chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
Yay Violance! This gettin good!