Reviews for Repercussions
Serabiwarrior 88 chapter 2 . 6/20/2005
How could you make a story so long from something like this? It seems impossible to me.
Athena Leigh chapter 36 . 7/12/2004
Aww, yay! See, everything will be fine. *hugs Qui-Gon* Aww, it's all over, well it was fun, a little tortorous at times, I maybe could have done without so much of that, but a happy ending! Good, you promised! Well done!
Athena Leigh chapter 35 . 7/12/2004
Yay all home safe finally good! Fix them! Now! Poor guys! Especially Qui-Gon. Poor thing, I feel his sorrow. He just needs the shock to wear off. He must be so glad to be back.
Athena Leigh chapter 34 . 7/12/2004
Yay! All over! Going home! *claps* Stupid Gaikusan. Good fight scene, haha he thought he could escape. Take him down, Qui-Gon! Poor Devin, he missed all the fun! Good Qui-Gon, no Darkside, that's a good boy. Heehee.
Athena Leigh chapter 33 . 7/12/2004
Ha, Gaikusan doesn't know what a mistake he has made now, but he'll soon find out! Get him, boys! Poor Kyran!
Athena Leigh chapter 32 . 7/12/2004
Yay! for finally getting Qui-Gon healed! Hisses for Gaikusan! *stabs him* Bad man! Leave Kyran alone! Yeah, liar! Qui-Gon and Devin are gonna come and you'll be in big trouble! Whee! Good chapter, lol, ok, onto the next one!
Seung Mina6 chapter 31 . 6/23/2004
That wasn't my Qui-Gon. Wasn't it? _
Kynstar chapter 31 . 6/22/2004
Only question I got... you said green saber... was that Qui's old saber?

Great lil post and yep it does stand out on its own! :D off with his head! hehehe can almost imagine him 'G' man smirking and thinking that when he sliced the head right on off!
Athena Leigh chapter 31 . 6/22/2004
Oh, yes, that certainly showed how evil he is. Very effective, I should say.
Kynstar chapter 30 . 6/16/2004
Great totally great! :D :D still love the fact that Devin has to literally fight to show Qui he can't help that he needs to heal first.

Sad that they have to wait *sniff* poor Kyran... I truly hope he survives whatever 'G' man has in store for him!

Great work :D
Athena Leigh chapter 30 . 6/16/2004
Yay, finally a rescue! Of course, now they have to do another one, but we're on the right track. I liked how Devin proved Qui-Gon couldn't fight. Silly boys. Wonder how their doctor's visit will go. This was a good chapter, especially without any more torture. Nice job.
Kynstar chapter 29 . 6/7/2004
Ack! Poor Qui! Suffering from the beating and also mental angst cuz of Kyran being beaten as well! Poor Qui... and poor Kyran he now is truly understanding what Qui went thru...well sorta. I got a sneaking suspicion that he'll get to know more first hand too! *Sniff* Poor boys!
Athena Leigh chapter 29 . 6/7/2004
Ah! No more torture! I hope Devin gets there soon! Poor guys, they go through so much. They need some love! They can hang on, they're Jedi! At least they're finally both feeling better about what happened. That was nice.
Athena Leigh chapter 28 . 5/31/2004
Oh man, now they're both captured! At least they're still alive. But how did the bounty hunters find them? Man, they were so close to being free. Good action scenes. I wonder what Devin will do. Can't wait to see.
jedi71 chapter 27 . 5/20/2004
That was very nice, emotional without being sappy. I loved the part when Qui let them experience the full horror of his imprisonment, and brush with darkness, and Kyran and Qui finally resolve their mutual guilt about events around the kidnap and rescue of Kyran's padawan. I loved that Rodian Opera quote- very touching :) it seems to sum up there friendship very well. I'm really enjoying your work. GOOD JOB! 7one
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »