Reviews for Removal
Sakina the Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Wow, I really liked this ~ I'm watching DA for the first time, and I am so glad to have found this fic.

~ Sakina x
Sorrow Reminisce chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Wow, I really loved this fic. You're writing style is beautiful and what a great way of tying WGL's tattoo into Zack's character! :)
IngridSarah chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
How diligent, SuperBlonde! I thank you.
Talk about a happy coincidence! "Searching" is just perfect for the character of Zack. Is that a fic I smell? ;)
SuperBlonde who has already reviewed chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
Guess what I found on the internet? Someone's personal website where a fan at a Xena convention asked WGL about the meaning of his tattoo. His response- "It depends on who you ask, but for me, it means searching, searching for completion."
To give proper credit:
ZombieGurl98 chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
Wow! This was really good! I LOVE Zack stories! I hope you contuine with this soon! This is a great story plot line, lol, well byebyes!
Kasman chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
I just clicked on this story not expecting much and was very pleasantly surprised. Extremely well written. You even know something about grammar and punctuation. Well done. I look forward to reading more.
Rose chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Wow, I liked this. Pretty cool. If you continue this story I'll keep R&R.
All Grown Up chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
that was pretty cool. honestly, i never even noticed the tatoo on his arm... *hangs head in shame* ...but now i will go back and look for it. you got zack down really well and your writing is great. awesome job.
Willa Mitty chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
You know, I've often wondered the meaning of that symbol myself. Hopefully, somebody out there knows . . .
This is a very cool piece of writing and a very original idea. I love it! (You know, I kind of miss Zack, too. You aren't alone.)
Kyre chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
Whoa, cool. I had never given a whole lot of thought to why Zack got that tattoo, but this is a great explanation, and well-written. I hope you get more ideas to write about while watching the S1 DVDs, because I would like to see more from you.
JYNX chapter 1 . 1/15/2004