Reviews for Egyptian Sands of Time
silverfoxninja chapter 14 . 4/26/2008
AWESOME! Simply awesome! I'm so glad that I got the chance to finish. My Varon fic took a lot out of me. _
silverfoxninja chapter 13 . 4/26/2008
Whoa! This is an epic ending to an epic story. No Mary Sues here that's for damn sure.
silverfoxninja chapter 12 . 4/24/2008
Good stuff, Maynard!
silverfoxninja chapter 11 . 4/23/2008
I laughed at Seto's expression. No one like to be a guinea pig, afterall. Oh and the homecoming was really cool _ Especially like the company that Naeem keeps.
silverfoxninja chapter 10 . 4/23/2008
Aw Naeem left Atem during his most precious hour. I can see his reason though. He kinda reminds me of Yugi. _
silverfoxninja chapter 9 . 4/23/2008
I thought that parts of it were pretty random, but other than that, great action here. _ Oh you did warn me about that so now I see why. _~
silverfoxninja chapter 8 . 4/23/2008
Awesome chapter! This is worth the read!
silverfoxninja chapter 7 . 4/23/2008
I was a little confused at the beginning of this chapter, but thankfully it got cleared up towards the end. _ Love the ending to this one.
silverfoxninja chapter 6 . 4/23/2008
The first part of the chapter I was distracted with the lyrics. I personally don't use them until the the very end of the chapter. To me it's distracting. The latter half of the fic was fantastic. I really got into the story there. _
silverfoxninja chapter 5 . 4/23/2008
Like a fine wine, this keeps getting better and better the more I read it. _ Kudos!
silverfoxninja chapter 4 . 4/23/2008
Much better than the last chapter. At least this one makes better sense. _ Good job!
silverfoxninja chapter 3 . 4/23/2008
I couldn't finish reading this chapter. I liked it up until Bardock started talking. That's a big turn off for me. I hope that the next chapter is better. (sorry Una, but you're co-writer has to go)
silverfoxninja chapter 2 . 4/23/2008
Interesting Chapter. It's fitting that kids are so open to friendship no matter the social class. _ Somehow, I get the feeling that the next meeting that Kei and Bakura have isn't going to be a pleasant one.
Pearl of the Dark Age chapter 15 . 5/23/2006
Wow! You must be a lot more organized than I am to remember what you cut/changed where!

I LIKE Jabari! I think he added a wonderful dimension to the story! Kudos Una!
Pearl of the Dark Age chapter 14 . 5/23/2006
Great ending! I'm so glad that they (or at least Kei) found Naeem's soul! :) Huggles. I feel very satisfied, which is a good way to end!