Reviews for Coconut's Day
ChibiHeartDragon chapter 4 . 3/7/2004
K. I read the rest, yay. _ Very nicely written, can't wait for more.
Scratch: I can.
u.u; You're mean! So.. again.. nice fic and hope you update soon!
ChibiHeartDragon chapter 3 . 3/7/2004
I just read some more (chapter 2) and it said I reviewed it when I DIDN'T.. so.. I reviewed chapter three instead.. 9.6;; Anyway, that's cool you like the Liquidator, and I can't wait to read the story. It's okay you left a review anyway. ;; I'll read the rest. XD
ChibiHeartDragon chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
Hey! XD You reviewed me, I'll review you! Truly awesome story! XD! _ Sorry I didn't review sooner.. I was being lazy on my "you review me, I review you thing.." ;;
lostangel007 chapter 4 . 3/6/2004
Thank you for sticking with me TP. I'm glad you like it, I will try to update more! Thanks again! _
Turquoisephoenix chapter 4 . 3/6/2004
Very interesting concept about Coconut's past. As usual, a very good chapter and a nice read as well. Keep it up!
Turquoisephoenix chapter 3 . 2/15/2004
Very well-written. Hardly anyone writes about the AoStH universe, and even less people write about Coconuts. His flashbacks surely raise a sense of suspense to the story. Please continue!
Tha Kalligrapha chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
Pretty cool actually. People never seem to put any focus on the little bad guys in their fics. I like it. You managed to show that emotionless robot thing quite well. Keep up the good work.