Reviews for Bloody Tears
ZoeysZone chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
oh shit
RaeRaeLovesSlash21 chapter 9 . 2/26/2010
Yes, totally should have been a slash!
mdaxoxo chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
UWAH SO SAD! Yeah i've read this fic ten time because I LOVE IT! And know I need to add it to my favorites!
mdaxoxo chapter 9 . 6/26/2008
I loved it! I love squid suicide fics only sadly no one ever makes them!T.T I like love you for life for making this fic!lolz. one thing you kind of just droped the whole bulimia thing. besiddes i mean barfbag finding out no one else knew it it was a little weird and i loved the zigsquid freindship fluff!

Rock on

paperbackwriter9 chapter 9 . 3/16/2008
This is really good. I really enjoyed reading it!
I'dBeSullenWithoutTheCullens chapter 1 . 5/29/2007

- Trix
beckybabe chapter 9 . 5/24/2007
Come on! You should have made it SLASH!
Drunken Boxer chapter 9 . 12/11/2004
i like this! good job! and thank you for reviewing my fic. maybe i will continue it...]
Leista chapter 9 . 7/4/2004
*Cheers and applauds* Great stuff! Awesome! *runs to read more of Mae's ficcys*
X gonna give it to ya chapter 9 . 4/21/2004
WOWOWOW! this is really good. Please keep writing stories. Squid is my fav holes character, so, consequently, I love it when he's tortured! That sounds mean, but you probably get what i'm saying! Please please write more!
ZiggyGurl chapter 9 . 3/28/2004
I've heard so many good things about this fanfiction I had to read it or spontaneously combust. It was a little dramatized. But what the heck, I love drama stories. So, good job. At the end of the story I wanted to help Armpit and X-Ray beat the sh*t out of Squid's father. Good work.
Calista Angora chapter 9 . 3/25/2004
G D TENT! WHO! Once again I'm crying. Damn you're good. Maybe a sequal?
I loved it. Again and Agai and again I will read it. I will print it out and read it every day.
Thank you for such a great fic.
sixstars chapter 9 . 2/17/2004
OO! Good job! Good job!
I'm *so* sorry it took me forever to review here I am now! I'm looking forwards to your next story!
P.S.- GOOD JOB! :) :)
TheDudeLordOfFantasy chapter 9 . 2/16/2004
That was a good story. ME LIKE! ME LIKE! And i agree with Armpit what kinda sicko rapes their own kid? I like how you put in Magnets spanish and how Zero told them they needed pressure on the wound. Zig-zag was kinda out of character though but everyone else seemed exactly like they acted in the book, but you could've made them tougher or joke around more with each other. But this is a suicide fic so it's not ment to be happy so maybe thats why you didn't put that in, what do i know anyway. I like how Barfbag came back. Kinda an interesting twist. So all in all a really good enjoable fic.(
Spice of Life chapter 9 . 2/11/2004
The end? That's all? That was one of my favorite fics! Darn...oh well, it had a good ending! Keep up the good work!