Reviews for Romeo and Julie
Shadow maiden chapter 16 . 11/20/2014
Love love loved it
TheFaceInTheCrowd chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
I'm one of those awful ppl, who don't review until the last chapter. But that last line DEMANDED I tell you how funny I found it. I woke up my boyfriend laughing. )

On to the next...

-Face
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 27 . 2/11/2010
Thank you so much for writing this, I really enjoyed reading it. *squees in fangirly fashion* I just love happy endings. :D
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 27 . 9/24/2008
I love Julie & Portman and I love this story. it was so heartfelt and funny and the way you portrayed all the characters (especially Fulton) was wonderful. and Joanna and her realtionship to Dean, just perfect. I really really enjoyed it. thank you
SPNAngel16 chapter 7 . 8/21/2008
OMG i know the perfect song for this story! Just Friends by the Jonas Brothers
audrhole chapter 16 . 3/29/2008
ok, i feel like i should like matt, but i really dont. go dean! please!
harumscarum chapter 27 . 4/18/2007
I loved this story so much i just had to read it again!
ljubezen chapter 27 . 12/7/2006
i read this story like 3 or 4 months ago. mayb even longer, and i swore i reveiwed then i kinda realised i hadnt... my bad. but i totally love it! sorta kinda cant remember it all... but im gonna re-read it from the start
DebraK chapter 6 . 11/23/2006
I love your story its great. This is the best JD story I've ever heard. Well Read. Smile
nikatsu chapter 27 . 5/20/2006
Love how this ended. Very nice.
nikatsu chapter 12 . 5/20/2006
Loving this. :) Adding to my favorites!
Phenomanalangel6 chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Dude you are my friggin hero! I absolutly love this story! It has to be one of the best i have read on this site! Keep up the good work! Now off to read the sequel!
fulton44 chapter 27 . 12/17/2005
I have finally finished reading this story. It took some time but it was well worth it. I absoutely love it, it has to be my favourite Duck story. I loved the whole Dean and Julie story AND particularly Fulton, he is my favourite Duck [if you can't tell by my name] and I absoutely loved him in the story, you have really captured him, Fulton blushing is so cute, and really him. I was happy when he and Beck got together, they were cute. I'm in awe how well detailed your story was! Complete awe. Now I will go off and read the sequel.

Thanks for a great story, I really, really enjoyed it!
jamie-antonija chapter 27 . 5/18/2005
Oh my God! *has a warm, fuzzy feeling inside*

This is seriously the sweetest story I've ever read! Sure, some people have their 'out of character' moments, but I was too caught up in the story to really notice. Plus, your made-ups really fit in as well. I must admit, I really didn't like Matt at all, but he was a vital character, and a good oposite to Portman...he was just TOO nice, smart, etc. I can't exactly explain, he was just weird.

But that's okay. It only made me want to keep on rooting for Julie and Dean lovin'. To tell you the truth, I wasn't much of a fan of that particular coupling, and only started reading this because it seemed interesting, and I was looking for a good Mighty Ducks fic. Well, I am now a fan of the Jules/Portman "ship", if you will.

Well done! I sort of want to start on the sequel, but it hasn't been updated in a long while...not sure if I want to, just because it's not completed...well, this story left me completely satified. Loved the ending, and I l;oved Julie's 'improv'. P

Keep on writing; this story's swell!

Love and Hugs,

Jamie xoxo
kristin chapter 27 . 3/10/2005
wow.. i gotta admit thats my favorite fan fiction!