Reviews for A Rock and A Hard Place
AnotherChance chapter 2 . 6/14/2006
Aw... so she had to choose between saving Harrison or saving Lindsay... good story. Are you going to write about her day of indecision or leave it at that. either would be good (i know that I'D like to see her day) but hey the story doesn't suffer either way.
Harrison Fan chapter 2 . 3/9/2005
Aw I loved two weddings and a funeral as it had gorgeous Harrison heroically dying and the sisterly bond Tru has with him, and now we have a fic kinda like it - YAY! Not too fussed about Lindsay though so dont really care if she re-dies but aw poor Harrison, ya got to save him!
Trubaby chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
I love what you've written so far, can't wait for chapter three and more, please continue. I like how u accentuated the closeness between Tru and Harrison
Mochamint19 chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
All i can say is wow, i think your fan fic is amazing i don't think i've read such a wonderful fan fic before. There is nothing you could ever need to change it was like reading a script from the acutal show. Thank You this fan fic made my day except for the fact that everyone Tru loves is like gone. AMAZING WORK! write more soon
KlownKid-131 chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
i'm liking the story. it's coming along great and i can't wait to see what happens next, but it's been so long since you updated...please, please? don't abandon it now.
greeninkstain chapter 2 . 5/30/2004
Wow that was really great. This is the first Tru calling fic I've read on here but I look forward to reading more of this. Really well writen. Loved your summary grabbed my attention way more than any of the other summaries for this caterogery _
Roonblah chapter 2 . 5/22/2004
Tru Calling hasn't aired here yet, but Eliza is on my favourite actresses to use as a muse...hmm that came out wrong, but anyways... this is cool. Is she going to be able to save Harrison and Lindsay? Why would both of her siblings be knocked off on the same day? Is Tru also in danger from the same person/persons?
Great stuff.
kara chapter 2 . 4/15/2004
good job. love the yestertoday thing. update soon. keep it interesting.
PeachyDee chapter 2 . 4/9/2004
Great story so far! I love the term "yestertoday" love the whole idea!Update son.
AbiSnocom chapter 2 . 3/27/2004
please continue!
Bunny1 chapter 2 . 3/17/2004
Oh, poor Tru! But, yay, she has a chance to fix it...;)
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
VERY cool so far! Intrigued to see what she's so upset about, and love the Harrison/Tru h/c stuff always;)
Just me and myself chapter 2 . 1/28/2004
Please continue.
Drink Sparky Cola chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
Are you going to update anytime soon? It's been weeks! I'm hooked, I want to know where you're going with this! Please continue!
Anna McLain chapter 2 . 1/24/2004
Debating Quincy cases. LOL. Sounds exactly in character for those two.
Loved how you wrote Tru's reaction to seeing the body, and how you had Davis comfort her. Well done.
The description of the other body was perfect. It was succint and coveyed a very vivid image. Poor Tru. I actually got goosebumps reading this chapter.
You write like a pro.