Reviews for First Encounters
Zeon.Rat chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Excellent stuff.
Grand Admiral Harmon chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
For the most part, it caught the essence of the Vir and Londo relationship. I could very well imagine this being deleted scenes from "Midnight on the Firing Line".
shadowsamurai83 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Brilliant. You've conjured up Vir and Londo's relationship at the start so succintly. A great piece of work. Thanks for sharing.
Mithen chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Lovely stuff! I like how Vir likes and trusts Londo almost right away, even though he isn't quite aware of it himself. And you capture his hesitence and cringing so well-I love the moment when he throws up his hands to shield himself from the flying bottle even though it wasn't even thrown at him, that's so very Vir. And his complete confusion at having someone *see* him and take him seriously is delightful (and painful).
gythia chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Great story! It really shows why Vir becomes so loyal to Londo right from the beging.
thalia chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Bravo! Very poignant! Now I feel like rewatching all of Vir's scenes with Londo to view everything from his POV once more. :-)
Deborah Judge chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
Really nice. Londo manages to be endearing even when he's obnoxious.
Kun chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
Wow...really nice 'behind the scenes' storytelling there! Vir has always been one of my top favorites of Babylon 5 and you write his character very well. My only negative opinion of this story is that it was much too short . Please continue writing, and in the meantime I would like to check out your other stories ;p
TJ chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Lovely!
A nice read...
Aubrey chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Good...is there to be more? Nice insight into the characters.