Reviews for Family Ties
Lady Elizabeth Snape chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
I really like this! I never read a story like this before and I really like it. Makes me want more stories like this, more of this story for later on in the books. I like the way you did it too with Lily having a twin and marrying Sirius. It stirs up my over active imagination and makes me wonder how this would change later events in the Sirius escaping and Grimauld Place with the order, it would change things I think. And the question would be when Harry would find out the truth; would Sirius tell him when he could in Prisoner of Azkaban or even when Harry visits Sirius in the cave in Hogsmead. Or would it have to wait for that next summer when Harry came to Grimauld Place before the start of term, or would they never have had the time to have that particular conversation. Would Sirius not know how to say it so he kept putting it off until it was too late and Harry doesn't find out until after the death of his supposed godfather and doesn't find out until the reading of the will, and when would that happen. It might not happen until after the war is completely over because the war was taking precedence so the was no time for such things while you are on the run trying to defeat and evil war lord...Like I said, an over active imagination. But that means it's a brilliant story if it can make my brain spin like that with so many questions and possibilities. Well done.
Megan chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I love it!
Flying Chrissy chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Interesting story! look forward to the next update.
Hannah chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Ooh aah, interesting. I've never read one like this either, and seeing as my friend sent me this (and she's working her way through the Harry Poter archives), she hasn't seen one like it either.
whatmaybe chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
this is good...interesting storyline...

I esp like the fact that u did'nt have harry as lily and sirius' but a twin of lily's instead...write more pls
Henio41 chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
i like it great job so far. plz update soon.
HecateDeMort chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
Sweet-single chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
you haven't red any fics that Sirius was Harry's father before?I've read only a handful so i guess they are hard to come by.

bri chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
I love it! Please continue. I wish the chapters were longer though. I love the plot, as well as the way your words bring it out. :D
GD chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Great story - never thought of that possibility.
Tanydwr chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Cool! This is good.
I'd say it's pretty hard to think up a title with only one chapter. It took me about twenty chapters before I actually thought of my title for my fic. But then it took me about twenty chapters before I posted it too.
Keep up the good work.
Suggestion for title: Family ties
I don't know!
Lol, Tanydwr
Launigsiae chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Larissa Hahn chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
I love this concept and this story. I wish I could find another one with a similar plot! Sirius/Harry phwoar.
Moonmage chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
you know what I think I LOVE IT! update soon.
Moonmage(gurdian of moon, stars, night, and all things pure)
takari4ever7 chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Great start. If you want to read another story where Sirius is Harry's dad by blood, read To Walk Through Fire by Brighid. It's a great story.