Reviews for How To Steal A Caddy
amanda chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
broken hearts and pride

nothing can fill the emptiness that you're creaed in my heart, you took time to fill it with love
and just mintes to tears it apart why did you wate your time plaing at love with me ,when you knew that our love wast't meant to be I still find it hard to believe how you were so two faced, whilst you were palying me, I'd aresdy been replaced not only did you break my heart, my pride has taken a fall, when life's cycel come to bite you,hearts and pride, you'll reccall loving and loving
amanda chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
nick tell about nat said my husband lonley okay me answer wife
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
nat bitch not be could together husband married wife happy with still fall love me call him
know about nat save taken believe christ relationship kill other moral body evil not love
with show fear devil master ! ask told nick
Zarz chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
This is so sweet! I love it! The ending is just great; Janette is so wonderful! The part about the thieves stealing the Cadillac with Nick in it is really cool. Poor Sal! This is a really great story - good work!
sockenfresser42 chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
aw. how sweet.

i really laughed about that german... i don't want to offend you, but it's really funny, because the words are all translated right, just the context doesn't fit *at all*

write more!
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
I like dit. There seems to be some hope for Nick and Nat and I like that.