Reviews for Blind Spot
Songsa chapter 10 . 8/8/2008
Wow, this story was simply spectacular. This story has brought me laughter tonight; mostly at sweet Gippal's antics- bless him. And I also almost cried when I read this last chapter. I admit that I choked up when I read:

"Crimson is in my thoughts. Crimson and salt-spray and hair. Machina parts spread out on my shirt in the tents, Al Bhed eyes grinning. Metal limbs.

Metal bullets in my back."

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this fantastic story. While reading it has deprived me of sleep, it made me smile so I think it was worth it.

I especially loved the part when Gippal is dragging poor Nooj away from danger and Nooj is trying to hit him with his cane. I couldn't help but think of a turtle on its back when I read some parts of Nooj in here. Poor guy.

Gippal was just generally awesome in this story. I was cracking up during the chapter in which he's just fiddling with stuff and just ends up tying poor Baralai's legs up. Then he just walks away and forgets him. Or when Baralai is having issues with setting the tent up. You comedic timing was always spot on. I thank you for bringing this joy into my day.

-TurboTwisedFire
DragonGirl323 chapter 10 . 5/1/2008
This story was very very loverly! :] I loved it! You write Baralai wonderfully! Bravo! On to the next one! :D

Sincerely,

DragonGirl323
Cbabeh chapter 10 . 11/18/2007
This was really dope. Your writing style is so descriptive it makes me concentrate twice as much lol but i love it.

You can actually see what his team mates are doing to his personality through tha story. By the end of it he can actually get out of his own damn head and say what he feels LOL

Made me realise how bad it must have been ta get shot by someone you thought was a friend..

10/10
Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 10 . 4/17/2007
Wow, this is a truly amazing fic- I've never read anything like it, I swear. And it's my favourite pairing, too! Who says that there's no PaineLai in the game? It's so obvious!

Xx-Bex-xX
celestial-angel40 chapter 10 . 1/6/2006
I'm gonna try to read the sequal during my free time.
celestial-angel40 chapter 9 . 1/6/2006
Er, okay.
celestial-angel40 chapter 8 . 1/5/2006
2 more chapters...
celestial-angel40 chapter 7 . 1/5/2006
I knew I should've had checked the rating... -_-
celestial-angel40 chapter 6 . 1/4/2006
Nya! what does that mean?
celestial-angel40 chapter 5 . 1/4/2006
-jaw drops- oh, my...
celestial-angel40 chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Nice beginning
Whispered Paradox chapter 10 . 3/31/2005
I love it. The whole thing. The interactions between the characters are well presented, and the way the whole crimson squad stuff is written is great D Now I'm off to read more. Heh.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »