Reviews for Limits
FaeSolo chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Poor Elphie :( *cries* Loved it!
maison de neener chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
:( That was sad, and yet really sweet. I liked the insight into Elphaba's past. Nice fic!
TheGreenGirl chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
This is a really well-written story, very much in the style of Gregory Maguire, but although the beginning is wonderful I really don't agree with the end. Personally I don't think Elphaba would ever endure what you say this man forced on her for any amount of time. I don't think she'd ever endure beatings or even sex for shelter or food-that's just not her nature, at all, she is far too fiercely independant. And in the end it begins to get so graphic at the end it seems almost mean, which-well, I don't like that, but that's just me.

Good job, anyway, you're an amazing writer. Just ignore my suggestions of you want to, I'm very picky and weird about wicked fics. :)
Reading Redhead chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Hm, interesting explanation for something only barely touched upon in the book. You stayed fairly in character, and your writing was clear and precise. Congrats on pulling off a bookverse fic - there aren't enough.

~Red
Divine Dark Angel chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Please tell me this isn't a one-shot? -begs- PLEASE Make a sequel...please!
Pretty Miss Me chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
great. but one question: fiyero was beating her?

and i assume this will be continued soon? im dying to know why she wont let him!
Authoresses Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
Wow, this is tre yummy! You really managed to keep Gregory Maguire's dark yet addicting feel throughout this fanfic, while at the same time, bringing something new to the table. Bravo!

*Vivian*
Aerial312 chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
aww...that's sad. A good story though.
aryn chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Ahah! Finally a decent Wicked fan fic! Wonderful imagery and kudos for starting out with that quote! I'm eager for an update!

Just so you know, this story is going on my favorites page.
nancystagerat chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
I love the way you've gotten inside her head like that. I've been trying but...it never comes out that great. Anyway, great work!
~n*s*r~
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Hm... I always thought it was because of the whole confusion over what sex she was at first thing, but I rather like your version better. It goes into the character's heads a bit more, gives a simple sentance or two in the book endless meaning in the minds of readers. And oh god I'm so into my fandom when I went to say "book" I said "Boq". Heh. Good job.
GenderYes chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
I enjoyed this story just as much as the last one, however brief it may have been.
It was beautiful.
Bohemiancane04 chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
Do u kno Gregorey Maguire or something? Ure writing is just as good as his
LIttle Bird nsi chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
I love it...so sad, so deep...so Elphie. I almost cried. I actually just finished reading the book not too long ago and I'm seeing the show next weekend. :) I know they are extremely different, but at this point, I don't care. Enough of my pointless ramblings...please keep writing. I'd love to see more Wicked fics from you. :)