Reviews for What Does a Mudblood Know?
LondonWtich chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
This is actually LondonWitch's friend sam I like your storys and I agree CSI,Lord of the Rings, and Harry Potter are the coolest. [I like Grisham too He is wery wery smot(very very smart hee hee)]bye bye Sammy
duj chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
What chance did Draco have to think otherwise? The "good guys" will still hate him for being Slytherin even if he comes around to their way of thinking.
crashcoogan chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
I like this Draco POV story. It's simple, short, and it shows him much younger and naïve, like you said in the story. I love how you have shown how much Draco uses his father's judgements and never really got to make enough of his own.
Aubrey Briar chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
Another wonderful short story.
aurora borealis1 chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
Great diving into Draco's head. I loved it.
("That's what Father says..." Very good twist there.)
Lynnie Meatball chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
*sigh* I adore Draco! So nice to see that he's not just a carbon copy of his old man..yet...
Very enjoyable!
xoxoxoxox
Lynnie!
Miyu chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
Hey Marga! Sorry I didnt log in, oh well. I liked this one! It was a really good reprasantation of how a Malfoy should think. I absolutly LOVE the last line! It was a perfect ending! Thanks for sending me an update email!
anne chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
My only quibbles are a)how does Malfoy know what Hermione's parents do for a living and b)how does he know what being a dentist entails? Spot on with his characterisation though.
doesn't live here anymore chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
Definately have Draco down, I could see him thinking this, expecially the whole "father say so" part.
natyslacks chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
verry good. update soon if there is gonna be another chappie.
luv nats
Gabriele chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Wonderful little story.
I like the way he argued himself into the "filthy mudblood thing". It gets more intense from word to word - just as it would have happened.
I also like when you play with the minds of the HP characters. There are a number of nice little ficlettes from you and this one is a wonderful addition.
Luinthoron chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
Thanks! :) This was a really great story, once again.
Marek
JessieRose chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
This is really good! Love the last line! _
JessieRose
wolfiejinn chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
Okay, will you stop being so Malfoy, Strega? It's starting to get eerie...
Wo! (flaps arms around like a ghost)
Good peice. Less Hermione/Severus, more shots like this. (wink)
Wolfie