Reviews for The Ancient War
Flamewind chapter 4 . 4/20/2005
Wo, Trunks *is* pretty hot! Wonderful work Moon!
Flamewind chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Wow, that was good Moon! Now I know how my parents feel when I force them to read my Pokemon fics... they don't know much about Pokemon at all. So I'm going to keep reading!
Kylea chapter 8 . 4/17/2005
oh, please update this! please? pretty please?

ok, just UPDATE, damnit!

i'll hush now. my point has been gotten across.
Biddett da Pigeon Stalker chapter 11 . 11/20/2004
OMG OMG OMG you...UPDATED! *faints with shock*

Chocobo: Wake up, you idiot. *throws a bucket of water over Biddett's head*

Biddett: AH! Oh. As I was saying...you know, I *do* read as well...but if I can't find a book, THEN i use the gameboy.

*jumps up and down excitedly* OOH! OH Ooh-oh-OH!You gotta update SOON! PLEASIE! _ I REALLY wanna know what happens next!
DragonMasterofDaShadows chapter 11 . 11/20/2004
yay! you updated! keep it up. I love the story!
A BlackHole chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
*claps* Another godo chapter Moonyasha, I just came here also to drop off my character for ya story! (I also sit on the toilet playing GBA)_ And review my story if you get the chance! Much appreciated!

Name: Zack Casage

Age: 25

Hair color: White

Eye color: Black

Personality : Silent, strong, yet willing enough to speak out when someone screws up. Never brags or boasts, allows results to speak for him.

Clothes: .

Past: Bounty Hunter (or so it says...)

Zoid: Black Energy Liger (See MetalMachineMusic website for details.)

Race: Human (what is this? A fantasy world?)

Love interest: None (yet)

Side: BackDraft
Biddett da Pigeon Stalker chapter 10 . 7/30/2004
Ahaha...well...uh...I guess I was just excited to see you update... Hahah...I sit on the toilet for and hour and a half playing my gameboy too! LOL!...like you wanted to know that :P

And yeah, now all this praise is going to go to my head. And then my head isn't going to fit out the door. XP

61st review! Feel happy, Moonyasha! . I can't WAIT for the next chapter!
Amy chapter 10 . 7/26/2004
Great job. And at the end it was exactly like him. And yes that is worse than me. At least I don't bite his head off about it. Anyway, this chapter was good. just try to make the next one longer ok? See Ya.
jim hawking jr chapter 10 . 7/26/2004
oh nice
jim hawking jr chapter 9 . 7/23/2004
nice chapter i like it
Amy chapter 9 . 7/16/2004
Ok, I'm reviewing. Quit bugging me! Anyway, great chapter. Good job. And good job to Biddett da Pigeon Stalker for the last three scenes. They were great too. Can't wait for chapter 10!
A BlackHole chapter 9 . 7/15/2004
So, you decided to update huh Monnyasha?

NOTE: Did you notice the following characters have VERY similar voices? (If not by the same person)

1. RD - Harry Champ

2. Bit Cloud - Inuyasha

(More to come! When I find them)

Anyway, this is sounding...interesting...so update often! And mine will be coming soon as well.

Signed: Staff (Every 20 reviews I get, I get promoted!)
Mercenary Pen chapter 9 . 7/13/2004
Hey, good to see you up and writing stuff again. Good chap, anyhow, I'm afraid that as far as the war of eternity is concerned, although Bit cloud will be in there later, leena will be in there too, so, no you can't have Bit Cloud, much as I like to keep my various contributors happy.

Anyhow, that's me done on what I want to say, MP signing off.
KillBunny chapter 9 . 7/12/2004
Update soon. That was a very good story so far.
Biddett da Pigeon Stalker chapter 9 . 7/9/2004
Yay...great chap! :) Well, you can't have taken as long as I did...~.~ 6 months or there abouts without updating! XS Anyhoo, continue on! I'll be waiting (with all my chocobos! ~.)!