Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lost Library
nayin17 chapter 14 . 11/9/2013
i hope you will still update this
ginny chapter 14 . 10/14/2013
its such an amazing story! plz continue it!
Hometown Wolf chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Wow! I really like this plot idea! I've never heard this type of Ginny disapperance story though. It's very interesting! I hope you continue this story!
BlondePotter chapter 14 . 6/17/2010
Please update I Love this Story! If your still online or not, come back ASAP!
Loyd1957 chapter 14 . 1/21/2008
Oh, I just found this story and loved it so much, but it is not completed. I hate it when that happens. To the author, bravo! I love this story. Harry and Ginny are so perfect. You have captured them in a way that is so lovely. I wish you didn't leave it hanging.

Love the dialogue immensely.
Roman27 chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Long time since the last update. Is this story abandoned? It would be a pity because it's very good.

Whatever the answer, maybe you could write a short note in your bio, to let your readers know.
karma11 chapter 14 . 10/15/2006
love it please post more soon!
harry4ever chapter 14 . 10/14/2006
I love this fic, its such a good idea and its very good! Cant wait for the next chapter
Phoenix1976 chapter 14 . 7/26/2005
This story is very well-written. I am checking everyday for an update. Please do an update as soon as you can, since I am DYING to know what happens next!

A
charmedslayers chapter 14 . 6/8/2005
I love this story please update.
Beauiful Enigma chapter 14 . 6/7/2005
This story is cool. Please write more as soon as possible. I can't wait to see where this story goes.
omniFAIRYous chapter 14 . 6/6/2005
I've been following the story for for a few months although I don't review every chapter. The progression of the story was flowy until your conclusion of chapter 14; it seemed a bit rushed. Initially you wrote more introspectively where the reader was more acquainted with the character's thoughts; however, you concluded the story with about a quarter as much of physical description, like the sequence of events. The short change feels like an incompleted and hurried description of Harry and Ginny's relationship, although this could be due to the fact that it's only the end of a chapter not the end of the story.

I like it lots (and I'm wondering what literary journey this ficcie will lead me on)!
lavender-skies-and-crimson-rain chapter 14 . 6/6/2005
aww! that was such a cute chapter!

great work!

i hope you update soon!

lav
everpresent chapter 14 . 6/6/2005
Y'know it has taken me a while to warm up to this story, but now that I've been able to look over a fair bit of the 'arc' of it, I find that it is very compelling. (Sorry for the run-on sentence.)

The one thing that no one seems to have followed up on is the fact that Ginny was still wearing her school uniform. 10 years later? It should have fallen to complete rags by then, even if it was just worn ordinarily. But as her only piece of clothing? Harry seemed to catch that early on, but then it got dropped in all the other kerfuffle.

thanks for sharing.
Wolf's scream chapter 14 . 6/6/2005
The story's good (despite a high body count early on) and well-written, but the typographical errors detract a bit from the pleasure of reading it.

Still, I look forward to the next chapter.