Reviews for Why I Need To Go Away
Eria chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
O! *squeals* I have _no_ idea who those people are.. XDD;; But damn! *whistles* Nic ejob! It flows very well and it made my heart wrench. Too bad I won't be seeing any het or yuri writings done by you neh? shoujo-ai is so hard to find without it being so.. shallow.. bah. and many a time I've found mary sues instead of a decent het pairing.. *rolls eyes* _ Hope you try to strive to write more freedom of love! MWAHAHHAHAAHHA... Is ound crazy but that's okay. *huggles* I salute to you for a job well done.. now I want to watch that seaso of Digimon badly.. u.u *pout*
Raose chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
Oh. Cute!
A little sad, but way good!
JK chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
Kenshin, I don't think that my opinion counts that much either.
I hope you understood all of that.
BTW, I know that this review didn't have much to do with the story, but, then, my reviews to you rarely do _;
Syaoran-Lover chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
I had just e-mailed telling you I would read it as soon as a few "problems" were fixed and. . . well, suddenly everything went right! o_O
Whatever. . .
OK, just in case you might want to fix it:
"Emotions are warring within me as we lay there, the sun beating down on us. The two most prominent within me are the love I feel for the teen below me, my peer, and the need to protect him from me. He’d there, right there beneath me, and I can’t stop myself. I’ve been wanting to do this for so long. . ."
I'm sure you realized there's a "He'd" instead of a "He's" _~
About the story: as far as my understanding goes, I think it was sap, but then again, I never understood much either. . .
I'm still trying to understand why he had to kill himself. . . let's see: he thinks Takao's better off without him, but because he loves Takao, Kai could no longer bare/bear (?) to live in a world without the genki teen, so he decides to end his life. Is that it? If so, than I understand and think it's a perfect reason to commit suicide
In fics, of course! *goes off to throw herself off a roof and see if Kai or Syaoran saves her*
*falls flat on the street*
Nice fic, although I think it was a bit forward, and is Takao dumb or what? "What did you mean by 'aishiteru'?" IS THAT EVEN THE KIND OF QUESTON YOU SHOULD ASK SOMEONE? Isn't it obvious? Damn his stupidity. . . but actually, as much as a surprise as it was to me, I really liked Takao in your fic, and it was better than what I was giving it credit for. Congratulations!
OK, I think that's enough *relooks review and sweatdrops* Definitely enough! O_O'
Read ya later! _
Goddess-of-da-Cheeseburgers chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
still getting used to my pop-up blocker...urg...
that thing gets annoying...well, this was awsome! i loved it! and i love the pairing too! look for my up-coming beyblade fic, A Battle of Wills, an AU, with the KaiTakao pairing, of course!
Peace, Love, and Re-Fried Beans! *sniff* Takao-kun...what's that smell?
dragona15 chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
AW! ta tao kido! that was really really sweet. i just luv it dude. *lots of hearts appear floating over my head.
Rimnerel Ayasugi chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
I generally applaude you for an excellent job on this piece. Not sappy and not too dark and angst. It had the right blend of all elements that made it an absolutely enjoyable and heart touching piece. And that I don't say to just anyone (cause generally Tak/Kai fics aren't my usual thing but this is a very good exception). Thank you for writing a story that could change my mind about this pairing.
colleen chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
that was so good honest iv never read ane thing like it
kyeriakhalid and Shizune chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
that was good i was thinking if you had a sequel for this if so please tell me! i like it
kawaii-kirei chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Me: It's so sweet... *sniff* It's so sweet, it's making me cry. *sobs*
Crystal: Cry baby.
Me: Way to ruin the moment.
Crystal: Che'.
Me: Anyway, I loved it! I simply love how you write. It's dark and mysterious. A much needed trait for an "attempted suicide" fic. XD TWO THUMBS UP! I LOVE IT! Write more!
Crystal: ...mood swings... o.O;; You'll get used to it.
Timmesque chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
CS: I hate it when you do that...
CT: When you do that thing you do!
Keep up the good work!
Mizu-Tenshi chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Great fic. Yay for TyKa! Loved it, especially the rooftop scene.
SilveryKitsune chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
That! I love it, though i'm not a majorly huge TyKai fan...but i like the pairing a lot in a way _~ I like it, and i hope to see more of your fanfics! Maybe i'll check out your other ones...probably later though...i'm going to work on some ideas/things on my head and i have to continue my fanfic ;
Rumi-Chan chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
WA! TYKANESS, NE! WAI! *squeals and jumps about* Lovely, Quatre-san! angsty loved it! UWA, it's so dark (me likes dark fics!) ! Muwahahaha...write more tyka, you're VERY good at it!
Feelin Glayish chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
Wow! I really liked this! It was a bit dark, yes, but it has a lot in common with G Revolution! _ You're a great author, I'd definitely read more KaixTakao fics if you decide to write them! I especially liked the hospital bed scene! D