Reviews for The Quiet One
Kasamari chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I'm not sure if I read this all the way through because I like Todd or because I felt like I was reading about myself. I find myself wondering from time to time why someone as wonderful as my wife had picked me, but then I realize something: maybe she picked me because to her I'm as wonderful as she is to me.

Thanks a lot for posting this fic. It's definitely going in the favorites.
Happy Stalker Ball chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
Yeah, well, being be the "quiet" girl was never fun, either. Believe, I would know. I have a feeling people probably threw in "creepy," and "snooty" in their descriptions in me, but when your painfully shy you tend to just ignore stuff like that and almost always have your nose in a book. What can I say? I like to read! _
But, on with the review!
Anyway, that was very interesting. Well, I found it interesting, anyway, for obvious reasons. It did make sense, though.
Wanda is the opposite of Pietro, so it would make sense, that she's quiet! Y'know, on another topic, entirely, the other day I was trying to figure out how Wanda and Pietro's personalities were so different from their comic counterparts (Pietro's is *somewhat* the same, but not much- the twins' personalities seem to be the most different from everyone else's comic counterpart)- I'm guessing they based the twins' personalites on their powers?
Yeah, anyway, I just threw that in there for the heck of it!
But, back to the story- like always, I loved it! Have you written a story that I haven't liked? Of course not! Because your a great author! And if you every publish a novel, you'd best be sure to let me know!
Ice Princess
Steven P. P chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Aside from the usual undescribable greatness of this fic, this thought about Wanda really struck me: She is a quiet girl when she's acting normal. :) A somewhat opposite of Pietro. I would have never thought that about her, but it actually makes sense if you think of it. Fantastic.
Yamal chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Beautiful story, and very well writen. Thanks a lot. _
furygrrl chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
That was incredibly sweet - and absolutely true. As I read, the faces of people I knew in school - the ones who were as ignored and quiet as Todd - started flashing through my mind. A poignant piece, good work.
Foxglove33 chapter 1 . 1/15/2004