Reviews for Bright Star
escape5 chapter 20 . 3/24
Worth the wait, but I'm eager for the next chapter already.
Peanut Gallery chapter 20 . 9/16/2014
Great story, if you continue you might want to throw in Dawn. Dawn would be a watcher by now and would be someone the Scooby would to check on Faith that she would have no past issues with. A couple of mini-slayers would be sent with Dawn to deal with any Tuesday kidnappings. Great as is but more would be better.

Thanks for a great read,

Peanut Gallery
Guest chapter 20 . 4/25/2014
My two favorite characters from both series, it's awesome. Keep going!
Peanut Gallery chapter 20 . 4/20/2014
Very well done, great storyline, character portraial, beleavlable dielogy, good humor,
but were are the puns, one must always punish the wicked. I know I'm knot right in the head.

Thanks for a great read,

Peanut Gallery
Lachriel chapter 20 . 3/9/2014
Ah, I'd been wondering if the plans of the orange guy were going to make a reappearance. Nice to see a new chapter of this story.
Thaliran chapter 20 . 3/8/2014
Wow i had forgoten abouth this story, its been so long since you uppdated last. i had too re read it and i find myself looking forward to next chapter hoping it will come swiftly. and hoping methos finds his old friends alive and friendly afther all this years.
Barranca chapter 20 . 3/7/2014
I was very pleasantly surprised to find you've updated!
I wonder if the price of the Game is becoming a full blooded efreet, if would certainly match the ruthlessness of demons.
Harry2 chapter 20 . 3/7/2014
I had almost forgotten about this tale, until I got into reviewing it on Twisting. But, its good to see you back on it. Now, its time to see if this was a prophetic dream or something else. At least Adam is willing to show Faith the world, since he has lived so long and has seen so much of it.
Talon5Krrde chapter 19 . 1/29/2014
Are Willow and Dawn going to make an appearance.

What if this affects the original Slayer Demon in Faith in that it starts manifesting?

What is the Slayer demon was never a demon, but a dragon that could shape shift to human?

What if Faith is left with sharper molars and small fangs? lol
escape5 chapter 19 . 11/18/2013
original, there has to be more. there's no time like the present.
Furionknight chapter 19 . 9/8/2012
I look forward to more :)
Oxnate chapter 19 . 10/3/2011
Good to see a new chapter. Hope this starts moving forward again soon.
Barranca chapter 19 . 10/1/2011
Actually, the Game does serve a purpose - those part efreet offspring that refused to remove themselves from the human society presented a very real threat of revealing the existence of their people. Someone might have thought up that bloody pastime in order to get rid of those who said "hell no". Did anyone ever approach Methos with that offer?

Thank you so much for the update!
Harry2 chapter 19 . 9/30/2011
Sounds like Methos and Faith have a lot to think about and to discuss. If this creature is telling the truth (And that is a BIG IF!) it is going to cause a major shakeup within the realm of the Immortals, let alone the Slayers!
Oxnate chapter 18 . 3/2/2011