Reviews for Winter Ride
trenttren chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
do more inonaru fics
Naruke chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
Naruke: Very good. I like!
Shikamaru: Naruto, if you want Ino, you can only have her if I'm with her too!
Naruke: But that would mean that you would have a...*catches on* Oh...Shika, you horny bastard you!
Shikamaru: *bashfully* I know!
Naruke: XD
Megiddo chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
Hm... this was an enjoyable read. I can't give too much critique since it was just a small one shot. Only a handfull of spelling errors. I don't really like when a story changes point of View; it ruins the flow of the story in my opinion.
Anyway, well done. I'l be sure to check out your other Naruto stories.
A Reviewer chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
Not bad.
First, it's got a somewhat rare pairing, which I'm usually a fan of (even if it is just them becoming friends with an implication more could happen).
Spelling could certainly be better. There's a fairly large number of errors throughout, but nothing that killed it over much.
Grammar was rough in a few spots, but otherwise fine.
Punctuation and Capitalization was also fine, though you had more mistakes then you should have. Mostly things like spacing and other small but extremely annoying things.
Characterization seemed about right. Naruto seems to get more gentlemanly when he's around one girl and no one else, and Ino less violent around a single person (usually).
Story didn't have too much of a plot, but it wasn't horrid. Wasn't too good either, but it served it's purpose.
Fun and sufficiently well constructed. Makes me want to read more of your works due if nothing else to the amount of energy the work gives off. A feeling like you enjoyed writing it more then just a little.
Later
Poopypuppy chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
I liked it. Ya could use just a little fine tuning on the way you describe action, but this is really good otherwise. Good job.
Poopypuppy chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Tiger-demon chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Dat was kewl, make another chappie and I'll make a story, JUST FOR YOU! Kay, maybe not JUST for you but you get it! Like dedicated...
DOOD chapter 1 . 1/16/2004