Reviews for No Rest for the Weary
mslm chapter 21 . 2/16/2014
I really enjoyed this story but I wish that Grissom and the sheriff got to confront Ecklie about what he did. Great story I just wanted that little bit more closure
josey2155 chapter 21 . 3/16/2010
I'm pretty sure I never commented on this story which was, to you, a great injustice. This is and remains one of my FAVORITE fics (fanfics or other) ever. And i have read rather a lot. so thank-you, for writing such an awesome story. I loved loved loved loved love it and although I miss grissom and sara together on CSI, i sometimes pretend this is what really happened.

wonderful story. good writing, accurate characterizations, properly judicious use of adverbs...

it is so good.
Grissom1 chapter 21 . 11/11/2007
Really good story!
Lady Katana4544 chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Very interesting, I like it! good job on this story!
DormouseAnimagus chapter 21 . 4/14/2005
This was great! Poor Grissom, though, being sick for 21 chapters ;) I was wondering if Sara was going to catch influenza from spending so much time around sick!Grissom . . . Now we've got two sick Geeks who are going to be fighting over the tissues and flu meds *gives them chicken soup* :)
Mystical G Panther chapter 21 . 1/16/2005
that was so damn cute!

aw...i loved it!

-mystical panther
none chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
um the first chapter was good, but try to make a better story out of it, all it was about was a guy that is sick and throws up! o that is a great story, it was good though. i am going 2 read the other chapters and i hope they are better allright. just make a better story out of it.
Jennifer Hart chapter 2 . 12/28/2004
THIS WAS SO GOOD! (Yes, I was shouting!)

Talk about intense, had me on the edge of my seat. Also had my heart getting ripped out of my chest several times. And I was able to read a story where someone threw up and it didn't gross me out (no small feat for someone who finds the stomach flu only slightly less worse than death)

Thanks for the great read!
Aika chapter 17 . 12/27/2004
I'm really loving this story! You are an amazing author, and I love the interaction with dayshift. Nice to see that they actually exist ;3 Anyway, Chapter 18 isn't working, so I was wondering i fyou could fix it or email me a copy? I really want to finish this! Thanks!
TrishG chapter 21 . 12/7/2004
One of my favorites. Keep writing.
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 21 . 11/24/2004
Nice story!

I like it so much!

Keep up the good work!
Harper chapter 21 . 10/25/2004
That was wonderful! Fabulous! Delightful!

You really have the characters down. Completely and entirely.

That was so sweet!

I simply cannot say enough good things about this piece!

Again, so sweet!

Not just the h/c stuff (although, personally, that tends to be my favorite part of any story), but the case too was extremely intriguing.

Thank you for such a great story.
syRen chapter 21 . 10/12/2004
oh! this ending was just so sweet! i couldnt stop reading this story... cant believe it! you had me from the begining!
Potions Student chapter 21 . 8/10/2004
Squee! This fic was wonderful; very well written, you seem to have a perfect grasp of the characters and the forensics. Of course it doesn't hurt that I'm a Grissom nut, and a sucker for h/c to boot. :-) Anyway, very well done, and I'm greatly looking forward to your next work.
wanda chapter 21 . 7/10/2004
I loved this story. The only thing I didn't like was that it ended! Great writing. Hope you write another one soon.