Reviews for The Three Looks Of Ronald Weasley
TeenTypist chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
This was absolutely adorable.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
Super cute. :) :) :)
Population1 chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
aw, thats cute!
Mixora chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
Aww! 'Tis cute!
zoopdeloop chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
Right now I'm having a happy moment all because of your perfect story. I'm not one to read fluff but this was well written and creative. Good job.
unique.normality chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
lol

I liked the last line

BeautyInBlack chapter 2 . 11/27/2006
Aw! I love it! A You and your story is on my fav lists! Hope to read more from you! Great ending btw! It's cute!
067dzjs chapter 2 . 11/20/2005
This was just as good as the other r/hr fic I reviewed. They are both execllent. Iknow that authors like good reviews. But i'm niot that great at reviewing so sorry about that.
angel114889 chapter 2 . 3/12/2005
realy cute

i liked it

ron is my fav

(hp20dance)
Augurey Song chapter 2 . 2/22/2005
Hey! Cute, very cute. However, it is taking all my strength not to disembowel you concerning the your/you're issue. You are an amazing writer! These are basic mistakes that could be easily avoided. All you need is a closer look. You're story is beautifully written. If only...

Sorry if I offended you...just trying to put my abundant amount of candor to use...
Colin chapter 2 . 6/13/2004
(ima freak, I know)

I actually read the whole story but happened to be on the first page when I read it.
Colin chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Hm, I wonder what happened next?

*smiles evily*
Pullmanlover chapter 2 . 6/10/2004
That was random.

However, nice and fluffy! Yay fluff!
GryffindorGoddess28 chapter 2 . 5/21/2004
aww... i am a t0tal fluff-pers0n, s0 this was like superperfect. sigh... r0nni... he's like the bestest, isnt he? .mmhmm. ::nods:: anyways, awes0me st0ry... made me fall in l0ve with r0nnikins all 0ver again... n0t that i l0ve him...well... i d0...but... he's ficti0nal... and in l0ve with hermi0ne.. sigh... a girl can dream, right? .mmhmm. ... great st0ry!
C'est Magnifique chapter 2 . 5/17/2004
Oh! the fluff! the fluff! This must have been one realy fuzzy bunny. But it was a good bunny that turned in to a good story.
Well since I can't say please update I'll say muffin instead (blame it on the sugar, always on the sugar)!
Muffin please!