Reviews for Question and Answer
lea26karla chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Absolutely hillarious. XD Love it. *heart*

**Lea**
Strawberryjubilee chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
*LOLz* Taht was hilarious..
Ginnie chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
*ehem*

really, these people... ))
Renn chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Wow. Lol! This was soo funny! Taka and Fuji discussing food poisoning! And Oiishi hoping Eiji wouldn't want to prove his point! Lol! So funny! My favourite would have to be Ryoma's reaction with the can...Inui was just too much! Ne, it's just a bit sad that Kaidoh didn't take the opportunity to provoke Momo, but other than that, it was just perfect, and the end was great!
Silver Mystic chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
XD that was a entertaning.
shadowcat15 chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
*snots* Loved it.
tofupanda chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
hahaahahahahahah! i thought it was really a hickey! omfg! ahahaah, that was funny!
Tora Macaw chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Brilliant! What a fantastic story! AH...sweet innocence...NOT! heeheehee...
TheSilentSenshi chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
*snickers* That was great. XD
echizen loves to beat up momo chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
HAHA! i luff it. poor momo. devious fuji. adorable takashi. naughty eiji :D :D was it echizen that was the so-called cat they were refering to? .;; or is my head in the gutter? great job :D yay momoryoma! so cute!
akari chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Nyaa... So cute! So sweet Momo and Ryoma. *chuckles*
PoisonDraco chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
I am amused! _
RikuNghts chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
LMAO! ::falls off seat laughing:: That was hilarious! EXCELLENT JOB! Especially with Oishi silently pleading for Eiji not to prove it. _ Great!
firedraygon chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
*giggles* I'm not a big MomoRyo fan, but your summary drew me in! This was great. Please write more soon!
fd97
hakkai-san chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
newbie here (er, to POT fandom that is). yare, yare...this is too cute! kawaii... well, good job done! hehe... (",)