Reviews for Slaying Uncommon Angels
Guest chapter 10 . 5/5/2012
It was an amazing bad review and im more of a Caseyolivia fan then Alexolivia.I agree there are to many Elliotolivia fics then again an amazing story there should be a sequel.
VogueThousand chapter 10 . 10/27/2010
Awesome job !
savetoniqht chapter 10 . 1/9/2008
Wow I love this! Definitely write a sequel... unless you already have, then I guess I have to find it. If you haven't definitely do though!
JackieNYRangers chapter 10 . 3/21/2007
That's so cute!

I wonder if it has a sequel or something?

Really adorable...

Olivia and Casey ROCKS!
problematick chapter 10 . 11/23/2006
Good.

Sequel if it's involving the awesome Gina. Because as far as OC's go, she's darn awesome. And I want to see what those portraits turned out to be, yes?
problematick chapter 9 . 11/23/2006
Not the end? :reading through the whole AMAZING fic: Hooray!
CSIandSVUareAWESOME chapter 10 . 7/24/2005
Wait, what was on the canvas? UGH! DO tell! And please, keep going!
Orange Bulldog chapter 10 . 10/9/2004
Sequel! You write the characters really well, and mesh the personal with the work. And I'm TOTALLY with you on the no Olivia/Elliot thing!
dancinbandfool chapter 10 . 10/6/2004
One word for you: sequel. Ok a few more words. This was a great story; there arent a lot of Casey/Olivia fics out there, come to think of it, there arent a lot of Casey fics, period. Please continue.
Shad0wee chapter 6 . 7/19/2004
A very good characterization piece. I'm not usually a slash fan - mostly because it's usually very "forced" and not in character - but in this case I find the whole thing is very carefully developped and true.

There aren't many Novak stories out there yet, but this might remain one of the best :-D
Jes chapter 10 . 5/9/2004
good stuff. Sequel! :)
jes
tiffanyearnhardt chapter 10 . 4/19/2004
this is awesome...ill read more of your stuff later...my friend vickie intro'd me to your stuff
theproh-fessional1 chapter 10 . 3/22/2004
I loved Slaying Uncommon Angels!
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!
Just a tip... more Casey/Liv, if ya know what I mean
Thanks
High Counselor Travell
Wingsfan chapter 10 . 3/13/2004
Loved the story so much I read it at least four times!
One thing though, I think the ending was a little too abrupt. Maybe another chapter expanding on Liv and Casey's relationship would be good.
Keleshnar chapter 10 . 2/27/2004
This was a very good fic - it made me like Casey much more, especially with the way you portrayed her. You better write a sequel! When (if) you do, I think you should show some the things that Casey and Gina have in common, since you've emphasized their differences in this story. Like, for instance, Olivia could find out first hand that Casey is a really heavy sleeper like Gina, or something like that.
Also, you sort of left out how Gina deals with being raped (since it seemed, at least to me, that she was in the attack). I'm sure it made the story easier to write, but I'm just mentioning it in case you didn't realize. Anyway, I enjoyed it, so please write more, vite vite!
Kee