Reviews for Slaying Uncommon Angels
madammiscena chapter 10 . 2/5
Love all the chapters. Kudos to you... & i like your style. Keep it coming you write fantastically! You've got yourself a fan in me.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/5/2012
It was an amazing bad review and im more of a Caseyolivia fan then Alexolivia.I agree there are to many Elliotolivia fics then again an amazing story there should be a sequel.
1711AdvenaAvis chapter 10 . 10/27/2010
Awesome job !
savetoniqht chapter 10 . 1/9/2008
Wow I love this! Definitely write a sequel... unless you already have, then I guess I have to find it. If you haven't definitely do though!
JackieNYRangers chapter 10 . 3/21/2007
That's so cute!

I wonder if it has a sequel or something?

Really adorable...

Olivia and Casey ROCKS!
problematick chapter 10 . 11/23/2006
Good.

Sequel if it's involving the awesome Gina. Because as far as OC's go, she's darn awesome. And I want to see what those portraits turned out to be, yes?
problematick chapter 9 . 11/23/2006
Not the end? :reading through the whole AMAZING fic: Hooray!
CSIandSVUareAWESOME chapter 10 . 7/24/2005
Wait, what was on the canvas? UGH! DO tell! And please, keep going!
Orange Bulldog chapter 10 . 10/9/2004
Sequel! You write the characters really well, and mesh the personal with the work. And I'm TOTALLY with you on the no Olivia/Elliot thing!
dancinbandfool chapter 10 . 10/6/2004
One word for you: sequel. Ok a few more words. This was a great story; there arent a lot of Casey/Olivia fics out there, come to think of it, there arent a lot of Casey fics, period. Please continue.
Shad0wee chapter 6 . 7/19/2004
A very good characterization piece. I'm not usually a slash fan - mostly because it's usually very "forced" and not in character - but in this case I find the whole thing is very carefully developped and true.

There aren't many Novak stories out there yet, but this might remain one of the best :-D
Jes chapter 10 . 5/9/2004
good stuff. Sequel! :)
jes
tiffanyearnhardt chapter 10 . 4/19/2004
this is awesome...ill read more of your stuff later...my friend vickie intro'd me to your stuff
theproh-fessional1 chapter 10 . 3/22/2004
I loved Slaying Uncommon Angels!
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!
Just a tip... more Casey/Liv, if ya know what I mean
Thanks
High Counselor Travell
Wingsfan chapter 10 . 3/13/2004
Loved the story so much I read it at least four times!
One thing though, I think the ending was a little too abrupt. Maybe another chapter expanding on Liv and Casey's relationship would be good.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »