Reviews for RtR2: Episode One: A Thousand Miles
mfkngst chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Holy mother of god! Anya! Damn it! ( I must admit the other words that I said, out loud, were much more colorful and faith-worthy.) well that was a god-damn loophole! Great season opener. It was nice and long, packed with lots of time on all the characters, great fight scenes, and yeah, a romance between Hannah and Paul finally happening. I’m also really interested in finding out more about Rachael’s ‘dad.’ but mostly I want to know what Xander does with Anya, and what Faith does about it. I really wan tot to read the next episode but I’m also hesitant. Or scared. Yah scared might be more on. This was a great way to kick of the new season.
stardust89 chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
this is really good... im glad you decided to continue the story :) ... keep writeing! :D
Brandy chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
Wow. Great ending. Definitely not what I was expecting. I'm just more excited to see you decided on a second season, because the first set of stories were great, and I'm glad I have another set to look forward too. :)
Wolf31 chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
I have really liked you RtR storyline. I hope it stays a X/F but I will enjoy reading the next part just the same.
Darklight chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
great one with twist in the end, Xander getting two woman after him.
Get some history on Xander and Anya, reason he left for LA.
Sigma1 chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Gah, but...no! Argh. *sigh* A very well-written story, as always. The ending makes me want to scream, although it makes sense and matches nicely with the whole feel you've been giving this series. However...couldn't you cut 'em a break, just once? Please?
Davide chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
You have done it, thank you my hopes don't go wasted at end, I'm happy.